Another long bank holiday weekend is upon us, but the sales are here at Walmart now.
Here are some deals worth considering that will save you up to 80%, but you’ll need to act fast as they’re only available for the next three days.
If you’re like many Americans, inflation is eating away at your wallets and could disrupt your summer travel or outdoor grilling plans.
However, Walmart is trying to kick off the summer season in a budget-friendly manner by offering some big discounts on thousands of items.
There is a huge range of things to choose from – from home appliances to tech gadgets to outdoor pools and beauty gadgets.
Here’s a selection of just some of the best deals currently available from the major retailer.
There are a number of gadgets with discounts of up to 60%.
- The HP Chromebook retails for $98 down from $225 for a savings of 60%.
- Originally priced at $1,104.95, a 55-inch Sony Smart TV is now reduced to $722.51, a savings of about 35%.
- This high-tech ninja ice maker, down from $199 to $168, might be just the thing to keep you sweating this summer with a savings of 18%.
- This futon was priced at $235 but is now reduced to $185 during the Walmart sale, a savings of about 27%.
- This Shark vacuum cleans up when it comes to savings, with a 52% discount at $95 compared to $199.
- This air fryer goes from $129 to $98 for a savings of 25%.
- These Fruit of the Loom men’s flannel pajama bottoms are about 40% off at just $11.50 a pair.
- This women’s electric razor set is a steal at just $23.99 versus $129.99 for a whopping savings of over 80%.
- Save 30% after discounting from $27.98 to just $20 on these men’s running shoes.
Walmart’s discounts actually started in June.
However, as we approach the 4th of July holiday, there will be updates and more items going on sale, so it’s worth checking back often.
Not to mention, right after the long weekend, Amazon kicks off its annual Prime Day, which has now expanded into a two-day extravaganza.
This year it’s taking place on July 12th and 13th, but there are also some early offers.
Learn more about HomeGoods opening an online site here.
Plus how cool it is to install a pool this summer without breaking the bank.
https://www.the-sun.com/money/5665362/walmart-july-4-sale-savings/ You can save big at Walmart, but only for the next three days – here are the deals up to 80% off