WWE is set for a huge $32 million in bonuses following its $21.6 billion acquisition of Endeavor, with the former champion pocketing $4 million

FOUR major players, including a former WWE champion, will receive huge bonuses after the TKO merger.

Following the merger of WWE and UFC under Endeavor, the wrestling company’s executives are expected to pocket an additional $32 million.

WWE and UFC joined forces yesterday


WWE and UFC joined forces yesterdayPhoto credit: Getty
Four WWE executives split $32 million


Four WWE executives split $32 millionPhoto credit: Getty
WWE President Nick Khan receives most of the money


WWE President Nick Khan receives most of the moneyPhoto credit: Getty

In April, it was announced that the WWE would be acquired by the Endeavor Group, which owns the UFC.

Endeavor owns 51 percent of the shares in the combined company, called TKO Holdings, while WWE owns the remaining 49 percent.

Now that the merger is complete, four executives will receive big paychecks.

Accordingly Wrestle zoneWWE President Nick Khan will receive $15 million and will continue his role in the company.

Two years after its release, WWE star Shock returns to the ring
Amazing High 5 offer including 5 Sweeps Coins and 250 Play Coins

Khan joined the WWE 2020.

According to the official WWE website, he led the company to record winnings in 2021, 2022 and 2023.

Executive Vice President Kevin Dunn will receive $7 million and Chief Financial Officer Frank Riddick will also receive $5 million.

Following the deal, Riddick announced he would be leaving the company at the end of the month.

The final executive to receive additional money is current chief content officer and former champion Triple H.

He will be rewarded with the remaining $5 million.

Triple H is one of the most renowned wrestlers the company has ever seen.

He won 14 WWE World Championships during his tenure.

Yesterday, as CCO, he shared his excitement on the social media platform X, formerly known as Twitter.

He Posted: “A historic day. The most exciting time in our industry I have ever experienced.”

“Are you ready?”

In a statement in April, Endeavor CEO Ari Emanuel summarized the opportunity.

He concluded: “This is a rare opportunity to create a global live sports and entertainment pureplay that is aligned with the direction the industry is heading.”

Chief content officer and former champion Triple H will also receive a portion of the $32 million


Chief content officer and former champion Triple H will also receive a portion of the $32 millionPhoto credit: Getty
UFC and WWE are now officially owned by Endeavor


UFC and WWE are now officially owned by EndeavorPhoto credit: Getty


ClareFora is a Dailynationtoday U.S. News Reporter based in London. His focus is on U.S. politics and the environment. He has covered climate change extensively, as well as healthcare and crime. ClareFora joined Dailynationtoday in 2021 from the Daily Express and previously worked for Chemist and Druggist and the Jewish Chronicle. He is a graduate of Cambridge University. Languages: English. You can get in touch with me by emailing: clarefora@dailynationtoday.com.

Related Articles

Back to top button