Sponsored by Fantasy5
Even if you’re cursed with a pathetic score in the Fantasy Premier League (FPL) this weekend, winning £10,000 will be a nice Sunday night tonic.
And best of all, it won’t cost you a dime for your chance to win huge cash prizes or any prizes, this month including an iPad.
You can even set up a mini tournament and compete with colleagues, friends and family – which we did this week.
On Thursday, Fantasy Football Scout has announced a nine-week battle pitting ten employees and Pro Pundit professionals against each other.. To determine who really has the best eye for Fantasy players, FFS . Challenge Small tournaments will take place between Gamewe weeks 12 and 20.
A small prize is for grabbing, but more importantly, bragging rights. Under ‘how-to’ you can see the players the Scout team has selected for Gameweek 12.
HOW DOES FANTASY 5 WORK?
Fantasy5 Free to play and it follows the exact same scoring system as FPL, just no bonus points.
It’s as simple as this: pick one player from each of the 5 Gameweek 12 games below and if they all exceed their ‘point target’ (the face value points set by Fantasy5 for each account). property), you will receive money:
- Watford vs Manchester United
- Wolves vs West Ham United
- Liverpool vs Arsenal
- Manchester City vs Everton
- Tottenham Hotspur vs Leeds United
Whoever picks the top five will win money, with a £10,000 prize pool!
Even if you don’t succeed in getting it right all year, Fantasy5’s leaderboard allows you to win prizes in excess of the £10k jackpot – as pictured above.
The contest is limited to one entry per person per round. Full Terms and Conditions here.
The deadline for this week’s entries is at 15:00 GMT Saturday 20 November.
SCOUT’S PICKS FOR GAMEWEEK 12 OF FANTASY5
The most picked players for each match are:
- Watford v Man Utd: Ronaldo (6), Fernandes (4)
- Wolves vs West Ham: Antonio (3), Bowen, Fornals, Jimenez (2)
- Liverpool vs Arsenal: Tsimikas (4), Smith-Rowe, van Dijk (2)
- Man City v Everton: Cancelo (3), Foden, Bernardo (2)
- Spurs v Leeds: Son, Kane, Emerson (3)
Cristiano Ronaldo chosen most often by ten, as he traveled to Vicarage Road to face a Watford side that still hadn’t had a clean sheet. Others have taken sides Bruno Fernandes.
The remaining four games have a larger margin, although Spurs and Man City are heavily supported to overcome Leeds and Everton respectively.
Kostas Tsimikas has been selected four times, with the assumption that Andrew Robertson’s hamstring tear will rule him out of Saturday night’s encounter with Arsenal.
A full year membership, monthly subscription, and a FREE trial are now available.
Join now to receive the following:
- Plan your remittance strategy using fully interactive Season Code.
- Get predictions for every Premier League player powered by my Team Rating statistical model.
- Use My Team Ratings throughout the season to guide your picks and transfers.
- Get access to over 150 exclusive membership articles throughout the season.
- Analysis of our OPTA powered statistics tables tailored specifically for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive engine to build custom stats from over 100 OPTA players and team stats.
- Enjoy our Flat Track Bully feature, which introduces an opposite filter to your boards.
- View heatmaps and projected goal data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison engine to analyze player head-to-head records.
https://www.fantasyfootballscout.co.uk/2021/11/18/win-10000-for-free-with-fantasy5-by-picking-the-best-players-for-gameweek-12/ Win 10,000 Free Pounds with Fantasy5 by selecting the best players for Gameweek 12