WIMBLEDON 2022 is progressing at pace and the excitement in SW19 is reaching its peak as we enter the weekend.
Rafael Nadal is back in action on center court on Saturday as he is set to take on Lorenzo Sonego while Britain’s Katie Boulter and Liam Broady also fly the flag.
What is the order of play of Wimbledon Day 6?
All eyes will be on Court 2 early on as British star Boulter takes on Serena Williams’ conqueror Harmony Tan.
Coco Gauff opens center court against Amanda Anisimova before Paula Badosa (4) takes on Petra Kvitova and then No. 2 takes on Rafael Nadal.
Liam Broady plays Alex de Minaur first on No 1 Court.
The game on other courts starts at 11:00 a.m.
Center Court – from 1.30pm
- Coco Gauff (11) vs. Amanda Anisimova (20)
- Paula Badosa (4) vs. Petra Kvitova (25)
- Lorenzo Sonego (27) vs. Rafael Nadal (2)
Dish No. 1 – from 13:00
- Alex de Minaur (10) against Liam Broady
- Iga Swiatek (1) against Alize Cornet
- Nick Kyrgios vs Stefanos Tsitsipas (4)
SUN BINGO GET £50 BONUS & 50 FREE SPINS TODAY
- Harmony Tan vs Katie Boulter
- Richard Gasquet vs. Botic van de Zandschulp (21)
- Magdalena Frech vs. Simona Halep (16)
- Cristian Garin vs Jenson Brooksby (29)
- Alex Molcan vs. Taylor Fritz (11)
- Petra Martic vs. Jessica Pegula (8)
- Aljla Tomljanovic vs. Barbora Krejcikova (13)
- Brandon Nakashima vs. Daniel Elahi Galan
- Jack Sock versus Jason Kubler
- Qinwen Zheng vs. Elena Rybakina (17)
https://www.the-sun.com/sport/5643423/wimbledon-order-of-play-rafael-nadal-katie-boulter-nick-kyrgios/ Wimbledon 2022 order of play: Nick Kyrgios, Katie Boulter, Rafael Nadal back in action – Day 6 schedule