CRISTIANO RONALDO plays for Portugal against Spain in a thrilling Nations League draw tonight.
But you might be wondering why CR7 has a pretty evil looking black eye…
Why does Cristiano Ronaldo have a black eye?
Cristiano Ronaldo was involved in a sickening clash in Portugal’s 4-0 win against the Czech Republic at the weekend.
The 37-year-old was left bloodied after being beaten by goalkeeper Tomas Vaclik during Saturday’s Nations League game.
Ronaldo jumped up to fight for the ball in the 12th minute at Prague’s Sinobo Stadium as goalkeeper Vaclik tried to win it.
This resulted in Vaclik’s arms slamming into the Manchester United star’s face, leaving him sprawled on the ground as medics rushed to his aid.
He was eventually able to return to the pitch after Portugal’s physiotherapists managed to stop the flow of blood.
When will Portugal vs Spain kick off?
- Portugal running against Spain Tuesday, 09/27
- The aim is probably to 7.45pm UK time – same time on site.
- The Estadio Municipal de Braga in Braga, Portugal is the assigned arena for this big game and can seat around 30,286 fans.
- Ricardo Horta’s 82nd-minute strike secured Portugal a 1-1 draw with Spain in June this year.
What live stream and TV channel is Portugal vs Spain on?
- Portugal vs Spain will be broadcast LIVE on box nation in the UK, which is part of the Premier Sports package.
- The construction should start from 7.35pm UK time – 10 minutes before kick-off.
- Premier Sports subscribers can also stream all the action live via the Premier Sports website or the Premier Sports Player app.
https://www.the-sun.com/sport/6312714/why-does-cristiano-ronaldo-have-black-eye/ Why does Cristiano Ronaldo have a black eye?