Deputy Editor Tom joined Scoutcast’s regular Joe earlier today to consider the best contenders for the Fantasy Premier League (FPL) during Gameweek 12.
You can watch the video embedded in this article below or above our YouTube channel.
Some Mohamed Salah (£13.0m) once again looks to be the top armband choice, when Liverpool take on Arsenal on Saturday night.
However, is the case made for the Tottenham Hotspur duo? Son Heung-min (10.3 million pounds) and Harry Kane £12.2m), especially given England’s good form after the international break?
In our video we also discuss some less considered options such as Cristiano Ronaldo £12.4 million – arguably the most exciting match of the round, Michael Antonio (£8.2 million), Phil Foden (8.3 million pounds) and Joao Cancelo (£6.5 million).
You can cast your vote on our homepage widget and make sure ordered Visit our YouTube channel to receive notifications about future episodes.
Don’t forget to check back with our Captain Sensible article over the weekend, which goes into more detail on key runners and racers.
A full year membership, monthly subscription, and a FREE trial are now available.
Join now to receive the following:
- Plan your remittance strategy using fully interactive Season Code.
- Get predictions for every Premier League player powered by my Team Rating statistical model.
- Use My Team Ratings throughout the season to guide your picks and transfers.
- Get access to over 150 exclusive membership articles throughout the season.
- Analysis of our OPTA powered statistics tables tailored specifically for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive engine to build custom stats from over 100 OPTA players and team stats.
- Enjoy our Flat Track Bully feature, which introduces an opposite filter to your boards.
- View heatmaps and projected goal data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison engine to analyze player head-to-head records.
https://www.fantasyfootballscout.co.uk/2021/11/16/who-is-the-best-captain-for-fpl-gameweek-12/ Who is the best captain for FPL Gameweek 12?