WHITE House press secretary Jen Psaki will remain employed until she quits her job in 2022.
43-year-old Psaki is the 34th White House press secretary.
Where is Jen Psaki today?
Tuesday February 15, 2022 President Joe Biden addressed the nation about the mounting tensions in Russia and Ukraine and reiterated America’s position.
Prior to his surrender, Psaki held a press conference at 3:00 p.m. ET.
On December 19, 2021, Psaki released a statement calling out Senator Joe Manchinwho told him to “stay true to his word” on Biden’s Build Back Better Act, on which Manchin has mixed views.
“Senator Manchin’s comments this morning on FOX are at odds with his discussions this week with the President, with White House officials and with his own public statements,” Psaki wrote.
“Weeks ago, Senator Manchin made a commitment to the President at his home in Wilmington that he would support the Build Back Better framework, which the President later announced. Senator Manchin repeatedly vowed to negotiate the completion of that framework “in good faith.” .”
He added: “Senator Manchin vowed to continue talks in the coming days and to work with us to achieve these common ground.”
“If his comments on FOX and his written statement indicate an end to these efforts, they represent a sudden and inexplicable reversal of his position and a breach of his obligations to the President and to the Senator’s peers in the House and Senate.”
The statement comes just hours after Manchin said he “cannot vote for the Build Back Better Act” live on Fox News.
Timeline by Jen Psaki
- March 22, 2022: The White House press secretary increased Twitter to reveal she would not be traveling to Europe with Biden during her test positive for covid. “Today, in preparation for the trip to Europe, I did a PCR test this morning. This test was positive, which means I will be following CDC guidelines and will no longer be traveling on the President’s trip to Europe,” she wrote.
- February 15, 2022: Psaki holds a news conference before President Biden addresses the nation on tensions in Russia and Ukraine
- December 19, 2021: Psaki calls out Senator Joe Manchin after declaring he ‘can’t vote for the Build Back Better Act’ live on Fox News.
- November 6, 2021: Psaki congratulated the government on Twitter for passing a $1.2 trillion infrastructure package
- November 1, 2021: Psaki tests positive for Covid-19
- June 10, 2021: Psaki accompanies Biden to the G7 summit, his first trip abroad as president
- June 4, 2021: On behalf of the White House, Psaki downplays the possibility of a fourth stimulus check
- June 4, 2021: In a press conference, Psaki announced that the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development forecast growth of almost seven percent for the US economy
- May 7, 2021: Psaki has admitted she told Joe Biden Not answering questions from journalists outside of press conferences, claiming it’s “not something we recommend”.
- May 7, 2021: Jen Psaki struggles with a reporter when she was pressed to comment on claims that the Biden administration is “Obama’s third term.”
- May 6, 2021: Jen Psaki confirms that they intends to leave the White House
How long has Jen Psaki been in the White House?
She began her career in the early 2000s working on Iowa Democrat Tom Harkin’s Senate reelection campaigns and Tom Vilsack 2001 to governor.
In 2004, Psaki became deputy press secretary for john kerryPresidential campaign in 2004 before serving as communications director for Congressman Joseph Crowley the following year.
She also served as press secretary for the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee until 2006.
Psaki worked in it Barack Obama’s Administration, but left the company briefly in 2011 to work as senior vice president and managing director at the Global Strategy Group.
Is Jen Psaki leaving the White House?
The communications expert told CNN’s David Axelrod the Biden administration had previously been made aware of it.
During the lively interview Psaki Also addressed Biden’s field questions from journalists, admitting, “It’s not something we recommend.”
Speaking of Presidential access to the press corps, Psaki said, “Actually, we often say, ‘Don’t ask questions,’ you know, but he’ll do what he wants to do because he’s the president.”
“We will never satisfy the White House press corps and their desire for access. And I think mistakes have been made in the past in trying to do that.”
We pay for your stories!
Do you have a story for The US Sun team?
https://www.the-sun.com/news/3018844/where-jen-psaki-today/ Where is Jen Psaki today?