POP superstar Britney Spears has been at the center of an ongoing legal battle with her family for over a decade.
Britney’s life and multimillion-dollar fortune was under the supervision of her father, Jamie Spears, until his conservatory suspension on September 29, 2021.
Where is Britney Spears today?
On April 11, 2022, Britney Spears announced on Instagram that she is expecting a baby with her longtime partner Sam Asghari.
The pop star shared the news via a caption, writing: “
“I lost so much weight to go on my Maui trip only to gain it back.
“I was like, ‘Gosh… what happened to my stomach?’ My husband said, “No, you’re pregnant, stupid…”
“So I took a pregnancy test… and uhhhhh… I’m having a baby… four days later…”
She continued, “I’m having a baby… it’s growing! If there are two in there, I could lose it.”
Britney then revealed her future plans which are now expected: “Obviously I won’t be going out that much because the dads get their money shot from me as unfortunately they already have.
“It’s hard because when I was pregnant I had perinatal depression. I have to say it’s absolutely awful. Women didn’t talk about it then…but now women talk about it every day!”
Britney concluded, “…This time I’m going to do yoga every day! Spread much joy and love.”
This will be her third child as she already shares two sons, Jaden and Sean, with her ex-husband Kevin Federline.
News of her pregnancy comes after Los Angeles County Judge Brenda Penny ruled in Britney’s favor to end her conservatorship effective November 12, 2021.
She is now in full control of her life for the first time since before 2008.
In the week leading up to the verdict, the pop star shared her thoughts on the important day in a now-deleted post.
“This week is going to be very interesting for me,” she said.
“I haven’t prayed for anything more in my life.”
After a conservatory hearing in late September, Britney had applied for a new attorney and had her father barred from administering her estate.
Judge Brenda Penny heard the case for the singer’s application and her attorney Mathew Rosengart filed the appointment of CPA Jason Rubin as the new restorer on Wednesday, September 29.
Jamie Spears has agreed to step down after 13 years, but the singer will continue to be mentored by professional Jodi Montgomery, who is handling her medical and personal affairs.
Judge Penny suspended him from the conservatory, saying: “Based on what I’ve read on the files and I’ve read everything. I believe Jamie Spears’ suspension is in Britney Spears’ best interests.
What’s going on with Britney Spears’ lawsuit?
“The current situation is unattainable. The court finds that the toxic environment created by Jamie Spears must be removed today.”
Britney’s attorney was reportedly calling for Jamie’s suspension that day.
This momentous court hearing came the day after a new documentary on Britney’s case aired on Netflix on September 28, 2021.
In a since-deleted Sept. 27 social media post, the singer slammed past documentaries touching on her ongoing legal battle, calling them “untrue.”
Read our Britney Spears live blog for the very latest news and updates…
Britney wrote: “It’s really crazy guys… I saw a bit of the last documentary and I hate to let you know but a lot of what you’ve heard isn’t true!!! I’m really trying to distance myself from the drama.
“Number one…that’s in the past!!! Number two…can the dialogue get any better…Number three…wow they used the most beautiful footage in the world of me!!! What can I say .. the EFFORT on their part.”
It’s not clear which documentary Britney was referring to in her post.
During the court hearing, which took place on September 29, Judge Penny ruled that Jamie Spears’ authority over Britney’s guardianship no longer applies.
Britney Spears timeline
- April 11, 2022: Britney announces she is expecting her third child.
- November 12th: Judge Brenda Penny will preside over a hearing that could potentially end Britney’s guardianship.
- September 29: a judge Jamie Spears removed from the conservatory in a court hearing.
- September 27: Britney’s lawyer, Mathew Rosengart, slammed the singer’s father for allegedly bugging her home and recording their private conversations.
- 21st September: Netflix is releasing a trailer for a documentary titled Britney vs Spears about their ongoing court battles.
- August 30: According to a court filing from Britney’s attorney Mathew Rosengart, the singer’s father tried to extort millions from his daughter to pay his legal fees.
- 6th of August: Jamie Spears has claimed his daughter may have a mental illness and has filed a lawsuit in court.
- July 14th: The pop star arrives at her conservatorship hearing as Judge Penny considers Britney’s bid for a new consulship.
- 10th of July: The ‘Hit Me Baby’ singer ‘was looking for a new lawyer’ to fire her father after she was accused of using her money in her conservatorship fight.
- July 9th: The pop star shared a picture on Instagram telling her haters to “kiss her ass”.
- July 6th: Britney’s attorney, Sam Ingham, resigns from role after failing to finish conservatorship.
- July 1: Judge Penny denied Britney’s request to have her father released from her conservatory.
- June 28th: Britney has informed her fans about her Hawaiian birth and uploaded a video of her dancing in a red bikini.
- June 26th: The pop star was spotted on a short vacation in Hawaii with boyfriend Sam Asghari days after her conservatory hearing.
- June 24th: After her conservatory hearing with her dad Jamie, Britney apologized to her fans for “acting like she was okay” in an Instagram post.
- 23rd June: Britney has spoken out about the conservatory. In an impassioned speech, she asked for the conservatory to end.
- June 22: The 39-year-old pop singer was on a short vacation in Hawaii with longtime boyfriend Asghari as she prepares to appear in court on June 23.
- 17th of June: Britney took to Instagram to update fans on the future of her performing career and said she has “no idea” if she’ll be performing again.
- 12th of June: The pop star took IG to share more cryptic videos that showed her dancing in a pink swimsuit and white boots while showing off her neck tattoo.
What is a conservatory?
Legal and financial guardianships are established for people who cannot make their own decisions in their own best interest, such as B. in the case of an older adult or a person with a cognitive impairment.
Since 2008, Britney has been under scrutiny for a series of public meltdowns after apparently suffering a mental health crisis.
We pay for your stories!
Do you have a story for The US Sun team?
https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/3141494/where-is-britney-spears-today/ Where is Britney Spears today?