THE Sidemen return this summer with another great benefit football game – and this time they’re bigger than ever.
Sidemen favorites like KSI, Miniminter and Zerka were all at Charlton’s Valley Stadium for their last game last year.
They’ve managed to raise more than £1million for charity and they hope to do it all again in September at West Ham’s London stadium.
“This is an important milestone for us,” said Joshua Bradley, aka Zerka.
“When we first organized this event in 2016, we never imagined that we would one day play in a stadium with over 62,000 spectators.
“Not only are we able to give back to our loyal fans, but being able to continue raising funds for charities that are so close to our hearts gives us a lot to be proud and grateful for. We can’t wait to see it all you in September.
When will the Sidemen Charity Match 2023 take place?
- The Sidemen Charity Game will be held on Saturday September 9th.
- The game will start at a time to be determined.
- 60,000 fans are expected to fill London Stadium.
How to Watch Sidemen Charity Match 2023
- Like last year, the Sidemen Charity Match will probably be streamed live on YouTube for FREE.
- There is no full announcement yet as to which stars will be participating in the game.
- But last year, Chunkz, IShowSpeed, Cal The Dragon, Noah Beck, and Harry Pinero performed.
- All Sidemen members have already been confirmed this year, including Miniminter, KSI, Zerkaa, Behzinga, TBJZL, Vikkstar123 and W2S.
Where does it take place?
- West Ham’s 62,000 capacity stadium will host the Sidemen’s latest charity game.
- Ticket sales announcements are expected to be made in due course.