A weekend of BUMPER in the FA Cup is going well.
There have been wins for Chelsea, Manchester City, Leicester, Cambridge United, Boreham Wood, Kidderminster and Plymouth Argyle.
JOIN SUN VEGAS: GET £10 FREE BONUS WITH 100 GAMES TO PLAY AND NO BETS (Applicable Ts&C)
And all sides will be looking for their place in the FA Cup fourth round, with matches set to run from Friday, February 4 through Sunday, February 6.
When will the FA Cup fourth round draw take place?
- The draw for the fourth round of this year’s FA Cup will take place on Sunday, January 9.
- It will be done after West Ham face Leeds at the London Stadium.
- That match starts at 2pm, so expect a draw 4:30 pm.
- David James and Leah Williamson will be on hand to draw relationships.
This season has ARE NOT replay at this stage of the competition, so there will be 35 teams in the draw.
Following the draw, two more matches will be completed – Nottingham Forest vs Arsenal on Sunday night and Man Utd vs Aston Villa on Monday.
Which team made it through to the fourth round of the FA Cup?
- City of Manchester
- Crystal Palace
- The town of Huddersfield
- City of Coventry
- Hartlepool United
- Boreham Wood
- Kidderminster Harriers
- Leicester City
- Cambridge United
- Peterborough United
- Port Vale
- Wigan Athletic
- Brighton and Hove Albion
- Plymouth Argyle
What TV channel and live stream can I watch?
You can watch the draw live on free TV in the UK.
It will be shown between the two ITV matches on Sunday afternoon.
Tune in to ITV1 or go to ITV Player for live streaming.
Matches shown on TV this weekend include:
- Swindon Town v Manchester City – Friday, 8pm (ITV1, ITV Hub)
- Millwall v Crystal Palace – Saturday, 12:45pm (ITV, ITV Hub)
- Hull City v Everton – Saturday, 5:30pm (BBC ONE, BBC iPlayer)
- Swansea City v Southampton – Saturday, 5:30pm (BBC ONE Wales, BBC iPlayer)
- Chelsea v Chesterfield – Saturday, 5:30pm (BBC Red Button, BBC iPlayer)
- Yeovil Town v Bournemouth – Saturday, 5:30pm (BBC Red Button, BBC iPlayer)
- Cardiff City v Preston – Sunday, 2pm (S4C, BBC iPlayer)
- West Ham v Leeds United – Sunday, 2:15pm (ITV1, ITV Hub)
- Nottingham Forest v Arsenal – Sunday, 5:15pm (ITV1, ITV Hub)
https://www.the-sun.com/sport/4406262/fa-cup-fourth-round-draw-date-start-time-tv-channel-live-stream-teams/ When will the FA Cup fourth round draw take place? Start date, time, TV channel, live stream details