TREVOR Noah bid farewell to fans of the Daily Show on December 8, 2022 after seven years.
Now fans want to know what he’s up to and what his plans are for the future.
What is Trevor Noah doing after The Daily Show?
Trevor Noah took over as director of the Daily Show in 2015 following the departure of Jon Stewart.
He’s been a hit among viewers ever since, but he finally bowed out in 2022 to explore other avenues.
“When I first started the show,” he said at the start of his emotional departure, “I had three clear goals: ‘I’m going to make Hilary get elected, I’m going to make sure I prevent a global pandemic starting and I will become best friends with Kanye West. I think it’s time to move on.”
The rest of the episode paid tribute to Noah’s career and also featured an interview with comedian Neal Brennan.
Noah previously announced his departure from the Daily Show in September, telling fans it was his time.
“It’s time,” he told the Los Angeles Times at the time.
“I realized there was another part of my life that I wanted to explore further. I miss learning other languages. I miss going to other countries and doing shows. I just miss being everywhere and doing everything.”
Now Noah is gearing up for a 28-city stand-up comedy tour set to begin in 2023.
Where does Trevor Noah perform?
Beginning in January 2023, Noah will be performing shows across the United States.
His US tour dates include:
- January 20-23 at Fox Theater (Atlanta, Georgia)
- February 10 at the Louisville Palace Theater (Louisville, Kentucky)
- 3rd–4th March at the Stifel Theater (St. Louis, Missouri)
- March 8 at the Palace Theater (Stamford, Connecticut)
- March 8-12 at the Hippodrome Theater (Baltimore, Maryland)
- 24-27 March at DPAC (Durham, North Carolina)
- March 30-April 1 at the Bellico Theater (Denver, Colorado)
- April 5-7 at The Wilbur (Boston, Massachusetts)
- April 8 at the Chevalier Theater (Medford, Massachusetts)
- April 9-12 at The Wilbur (Boston, Massachusetts)
- 13-14 April at the Chevalier Theater (Medford, Massachusetts)
- 20-24 April at the Bass Concert Hall (Austin, Texas)
- 26-27 April at the First Interstate Center for the Arts (Spokane, Washington)
- April 28 at Brick Breeden Fieldhouse (Bozeman, Montana)
- April 29 at Adams Center (Missoula, Montana)
- May 4th at the Orpheum Theater (Memphis, Tennessee)
- May 5-7 at Ryman Auditorium (Nashville, Tennessee)
- 10th-11th May at the Murat Theater in the Old National Center (Indianapolis, Indiana)
- 12-13 May at the Saenger Theater (New Orleans, Louisiana)
- 19-20 May at the Proctors Theater (Schenectady, New York)
- May 26 at the Premier Theater at Foxwoods Resort Casino (Mashantucket, Connecticut)
- June 2-3 at the Santa Barbara Bowl (Santa Barbara, California)
- October 6-7 at the Altria Theater (Richmond, Virginia)
- October 9-13 at the Beacon Theater (New York, New York)
- 20-21 October at the Arizona Financial Theater (Phoenix, Arizona)
- October 26 at the Fox Theater (Detroit, Michigan)
- 1st-2nd November at the Orpheum Theater (Madison, Wisconsin)
- November 3-4 at the Riverside Theater (Milwaukee, Wisconsin)
- November 7 at the Orpheum Theater (Madison, Wisconsin)
- November 9-11 at the Orpheum Theater (Minneapolis, Minnesota)
- November 13-15 at the Chicago Theater (Chicago, Illinois)
- November 30th to December 7th at The Masonic (San Francisco, California)
Between June and October, Noah will take a break from touring the US to return to South Africa to play various shows.
What is Trevor Noah’s net worth?
When Noah first took over The Daily Show, he wasn’t well known, an experience he’s since compared to the film Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
“I kind of felt like ‘Charlie and the Chocolate Factory,'” Noah recalled in September 2022 via The Washington Post.
“I came for a tour of the previous show and the next thing I knew I was handed the keys.”
Now Noah is a household name and has a fortune.
As of December 2022, Noah has a net worth of $100 million, according to Celebrity Net Worth.
This estimate comes from his Comedy Central salary as well as other business ventures.
https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/6884191/what-trevor-noah-doing-after-daily-show/ What is Trevor Noah doing after The Daily Show?