What is Kevin Federline doing now?

BRITNEY Spears fans have been curious about what Kevin Federline, the pop star’s former husband and backup dancer, is doing with his life now.

Britney has been open about battling the anxiety and had a very public nervous breakdown in 2007, initially splitting from K-Fed, who now has custody of their two children.

Britney Spears and Kevin Federline during "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" Los Angeles Premiere

2

Britney Spears and Kevin Federline at the premiere of “Charlie and the Chocolate Factory” in Los Angeles

What is Kevin Federline doing now?

Britney Spears and Kevin Federline were married for two years before the couple split.

They met in 2004 and after three months of dating, the two announced their engagement in July 2004 and married in September in Studio City, California.

Britney filed for divorce from the former dancer in November 2006.

The split was settled in March 2007.

Britney Spears' sons have refused to see her for MONTHS, says Kevin Federline
Britney's ex-husband Kevin, 43, looks UNRECOGNIZABLE with his large beard

In 2019 it was reported that Kevin is a DJ.

He was seen performing a set in Atlantic City, New Jersey at Harrah’s Hotel and Casino.

The former dancer has tried several times to break into the music world over the years, with little success.

In 2016 he released his last single “Hollywood”.

Most Read in Entertainment

The song did not chart.

Kevin also had a brief stint as a wrestler and actor. Inquistr shared that he has made a series of in-ring appearances alongside John Cena on WWE’s Monday Night Raw.

Kevin has been married to volleyball player Victoria Prince since 2013.

The couple have two children together: Jordan Kay Federline and Peyton Marie Federline.

Do Britney Spears and Kevin Federline have children together?

Britney has two children, Sean Federline, 16, and Jayden Federline, 15.

Britney’s first son Sean was born in 2005.

Jayden Federline, the couple’s second child, was born in September 2006.

The star lost custody of the two boys in 2007 after a mishap that saw the distraught star shave her head before attacking a photographer’s car with an umbrella.

After Britney’s breakdown, Federline received 70 percent custody of both children, while Britney received the other 30 percent unsupervised rights, TMZ reports.

The couple previously shared custody of their boys 50/50.

A source told E! News that Britney is “working hard” to get her kids back, saying, “She’s worked hard and it’s the only thing she really wants.

“She hopes her mother can help her fight back.”

The source continued, “She doesn’t really know what to do, but getting back to 50-50 confinement is her mission.”

In March 2020, Jayden shared private details about the family on Instagram Live, revealing that while she was hitting on his grandfather Jamie, Britney appeared to be quitting music.

Britney has been paying her ex-partner Kevin $20,000 a month in child support and her children’s college and school expenses, according to TMZ.

She has also paid for nearly $35,000 a month for her clothing, extracurricular activities, and many other expenses.

Kevin Federline and Britney Spears were married for two years in the early 2000s

2

Kevin Federline and Britney Spears were married for two years in the early 2000sPhoto credit: Getty

What did Kevin Federline say about Britney Spears’ relationship with her children in 2022?

Kevin Federline stated in an interview on August 6, 2022: “The boys have decided that they don’t see her at the moment.

“It’s been a few months since you’ve seen her.”

Fans believe the reality star is in for a
JonBenét Ramsey's murder suspects are narrowed down as investigators uncover key leads

He continued, “They made the decision not to go to the wedding.

“It was hard. It’s the most challenging thing I think I’ve ever had to do in my life.”

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/3150050/kevin-federline-britney-spears-ex-husband/ What is Kevin Federline doing now?

Aila Slisco

Daily Nation Today is an automatic aggregator of the all world’s media. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials, please contact us by email – admin@dailynationtoday.com. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.

Related Articles

Back to top button