World

We fear our daughter being murdered by Morgue Monster who killed 2 and raped 100 corpses

The PARENT of another missing student wants the police to investigate the morgue monster David Fuller about her disappearance 41 years later.

The double killer – known as the “Bed Killer” – will die behind bars after being turned over two lifetime terms earlier this week for killing Wendy Knell and Caroline Pierce.

Sick Fuller's crimes will be reviewed by a crime squad at Kent Police

4

Sick Fuller’s crimes will be reviewed by a crime squad at Kent PoliceCredit: Chris Eades
He murdered Caroline Pierce and Wendy Knell in 1987

4

He murdered Caroline Pierce and Wendy Knell in 1987Credit: Universal News & Sport

Jessie Earl, 22, disappeared from home in her bed under very similar circumstances to Wendy, 25, and Caroline, 20

Sick Fuller beat and strangled women to death before sexually assaulting them in two separate attacks in Tunbridge Wells, Kent, in 1987.

Jessie’s parents are now calling on the police to look into their daughter’s disappearance to see if Fuller is responsible.

Slender brunette art student Jessie lived alone in Eastbourne, East Sussex, and disappeared while Fuller lived 30 miles away in Tunbridge Wells, Kent.

Her father, John, 94 years old, a former construction surveyor, told The Mirror : “It should be checked.”

Jessie intended to return to the family home in Eltham, South East London, on 16 May 1980.

Val’s mother, 90, found Jessie’s window open and an unfinished meal. Her watch and a ring were never found.

Val added: “I felt a big hand lift her out of the room. The apartment looked as if she had popped out, her keys and purse on the table. “

Sussex Police have classified the death as “suspicious”. An open ruling returned after an interrogation was dismissed by the Supreme Court this week.

Fuller, 67, evaded responsibility for the murder for 33 years until his arrest following a DNA breakthrough last year.

Kent Police will now spend a year looking into unsolved murders, rapes and missing women cases to see if Fuller can be held responsible.

Det Supt Police Chief Paul Fotheringham said this week: “Given the nature and duration of his crime, it is inconceivable that he has not committed other crimes.”

Electrician Fuller, known as the ‘Bed Killer’, was arrested 33 years after the attacks when a DNA Breakthrough link him to the murders.

The murder was one of the longest unsolved double murders before Fullers’ arrest.

A search of his home, in Heathfield, East Sussex, on December 3 last year revealed dozens of sick videos of him abusing the bodies of dead women For over a decade.

Fuller initially pleaded guilty only to the manslaughter of Ms Knell and Ms Pierce by extenuating responsibility, but days after the trial he admitted to killing the two women.

He also pleaded guilty to 51 other counts, including 44 counts involving 78 identified victims, including three children.

These include sexual penetration of a corpse, possession of extreme pornography involving sexual interference with a corpse, and indecent photography of children.

‘HUMAN WORK’

Justice Cheema-Grubb QC sentenced him to two life sentences for the murders at Maidstone Crown Court – meaning he will never be released.

Fuller cowardly refused to look at the families of his victims as he was sentenced to a 12-year sentence, to run concurrently, for sex crimes between 2008 and November 2020.

Fuller filmed himself carrying out the attacks inside the now-closed Kent and Sussex Hospital and Tunbridge Wells Hospital, in Pembury, where he has worked as an electrical maintenance worker since 1989.

Investigators so far have at least 102 potential victims but admit all of their identities may never be known.

There is also fear that the twisted gangrene has raped countless other corpses, with the police helpline receiving at least 200 calls from people who feel they are related who may have died. defiled by Fuller.

Fuller hosted more than four million indecent images of children mostly downloaded from the internet.

The court heard that he even took pictures of the morgue diary to create his own gruesome record of the people he defiled.

The chilling footage also shows Fuller filming himself abusing dozens of women and girls in the carnage, sometimes editing the images to remove scars on his body.

His youngest victim was a nine-year-old girl, along with two other 16-year-olds.

The oldest victim was 100 years old, with Fuller sometimes trespassing the body more than once.

The court said he then used verification records to record their details in his own notebook, and even looked up some of his victims on Facebook.

So far only 82 of his victims have been identified from horrifying footage.

It is said that Wendy's murder and Jessie's disappearance have striking similarities

4

It is said that Wendy’s murder and Jessie’s disappearance have striking similaritiesCredit: PA
Fuller was jailed for two life sentences earlier this week

4

Fuller was jailed for two life sentences earlier this weekCredit: Universal News & Sport
David Fuller will die in prison for killing two women to rape bodies and sexually abusing HUNDREDS of corpses

https://www.the-sun.com/news/4290106/daughter-murdered-morgue-monster-raped-corpses/ We fear our daughter being murdered by Morgue Monster who killed 2 and raped 100 corpses

DevanCole

Daily Nation Today is an automatic aggregator of the all world’s media. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials, please contact us by email – admin@dailynationtoday.com. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.

Related Articles

Back to top button