WALES begin their 2023 Rugby World Cup with a clash against outsiders Fiji.
The Dragons have reached the quarterfinals of the World Cup three times, but they’re hoping to go a little further this time.
After meeting Fiji, Wales face further group games against Portugal, Australia and Georgia.
Fiji should be a nice first test for Warren Gatland’s side but they must be tired as the Pacific Islands side beat England in the warm-up just last week.
When is Wales vs Fiji?
- The opening game between Wales and Fiji takes place on Sunday 10 September.
- Game starts at 20:00 BST, 21:00 local time.
- The game is hosted by the state of Bordeaux.
What TV channel is it on and can it be streamed live?
- Wales v Fiji is broadcast live on ITV 1 and ITV 1 HD in the UK.
- You can stream the action live via the ITV X App, which is available to download to your mobile or tablet device.
Can I watch for FREE?
- Yes, you can watch ITV1 for free as long as you have a valid TV license.
- Forward – Nicky Smith, Tomas Francis, Gareth Thomas, Dillon Lewis, Corey Domachowki, Henry Thomas; Dewi Lake (Co-Captain), Ryan Elias, Elliot Dee; Will Rowlands, Adam Beard, Daffyd Jenkins; Jac Morgan (Co-Captain), Dan Lydiate, Taulupe Faletau, Aaron Wainwright, Tommy Reffell, Taine Basham, Christ Tshiunza
- Back – Tomos Williams, Gareth Davies; Dan Biggar, Sam Costelow, Gareth Anscombe; Nick Tompkins, George North, Johnny Williams, Mason Grady; Josh Adams, Louis Rees-Zammit, Liam Williams, Rio Dyer, Leigh Halfpenny
- Forward – Eroni Mawi, Peni Ravai, Jone Koroiduadua, Mesake Doge, Luke Tagi, Samu Tawake, Tevita Ikanivere, Sam Matavesi, Zuriel Togiatama, Isoa Nasilasila, Temo Mayanavanua, Te Ahiwaru Cirikidaveta, Albert Tuisue, Lekima Tagitagivalu, Levani Botia, Vilive Miramira, Meli Derenalagi, Viliame Mata
- Back – Frank Lomani, Simi Kuruvoli, Peni Matawalu, Caleb Muntz, Teti Tela, Joshua Tuisova, Semi Radradra, Waisea Nayacalevu, Iosefo Masi, Selesitino Ravutaumada, Vinaya Habosi, Jiuta Wainiqolo, Kalaveti Ravouvou, Sireli Maqala, Ilaisa Droasese