World

Virginia Roberts has her infamous ‘LOST’ photo with Prince Andrew that the royals say is a fake, friends claim

PRINCE The accuser Andrew has lost the infamous photo that appears to show the Duke of York with his arm around the teenager’s waist in a sensational situation ahead of next month’s civil case.

Representative lawyer Virginia Giuffrewho was called Virginia Roberts at the time the photo was believed to have been taken, said the original, believed to have been taken at his London home Ghislaine Maxwell via Jeffrey Epsteinhas been misplaced.

Prince Andrew's infamous photo with Virginia Roberts

4

Prince Andrew’s infamous photo with Virginia RobertsCredit: Enterprise
Sources close to Roberts claim the original was misplaced

4

Sources close to Roberts claim the original was misplacedCredit: AP
The Duke of York has repeatedly claimed the photo could be fake

4

The Duke of York has repeatedly claimed the photo could be fakeCredit: provided by Pixel8000

The infamous photo shows Roberts, 17, smiling with AndrewArms around her bare midwife, as convicted sex trafficker Maxwell looks in the background.

Sources close to Roberts say the photo went missing while she was moving from Colorado in the US to Sydney, Australia, where she currently lives, sometime between 2011 and 2016.

In fact, insiders say, the original – which Andrew’s legal team has always insisted may have been forged – may not even exist anymore.

“The painting is not owned by Virginia,” said a source close to Roberts The Daily Beast.

According to the American publication, no one on Roberts’ legal team knows where the photo is, or has even seen the original.

The photo is believed to have been stuffed in a storage box by Roberts while she was migrating and missing.

It comes later Prince Andrew’s lawyers asked to see the original photo as part of their defense against sex crime allegations against the Queen’s favorite son.

The Duke’s legal team hired a photography expert to assess the authenticity of the photograph, I report reported.

Andrew has always said he doesn’t remember ever meeting Roberts and strongly denies her claims that he had sex with her three different times at homes belonging to Epstein or Maxwell.

Melissa Lerner, an attorney in LA representing the prince, claimed the photo helped draw attention away from the “inconsistencies” in Roberts’ narrative.

When asked if she believed the photo was fake, she told The Daily Beast: “There are concerns about its authenticity. The legal team requested the original from Giuffre’s lawyers in November. 2021, and it wasn’t made available to them.”

The photo is believed to have been printed on March 13, 2001, just two days after it was taken.

Roberts had previously revealed she had lost the photo in 2016 as part of her removal in a successful smear act against British socialist Ghislaine Maxwell, but her sworn testimony only sealed in 2020.

She said she gave the photo to the FBI in 2011 as part of an investigation into Epstein. The FBI has since declined to confirm whether it was passed on to the photograph, or whether it had returned it.

Sources close to her say they don’t believe the photo’s disappearance will affect the case as they will still seek to concede a copy as evidence, and her case is independent. into the photo.

Roberts attorney David Boies is said to be “not worried” about the original production.

The painting is not owned by Virginia

Sources close to Virginia Roberts

On March 10th, Andrew had to deal with two days of barbecuing at the hands of Roberts’ legal team.

Andrew will be questioned by lawyers David Boies and Sigrid McCawley before they interview a woman who alleges she saw the prince with Roberts at the Tramp nightclub in London in 2001, the same night as the infamous photo .

His former aide to the royal family, Robert Ashton Olney, will also be questioned by Boies, 80, who has a fearsome reputation as the “biggest killer” in the modern US judiciary.

Boies has said he looks forward to looking the Duke in the eye – and has previously been dubbed the ‘Great Heretic’.

For his part, Andrew is said to be being groomed by the UK-based legal team over fears of a repeat of his 2019 car crash interview with BBC Newsnight’s Emily Maitlis.

During the interview, the prince made some memorable statements, most notably, that he was unable to sweat due to the adrenaline overdose he used during the Falklands War, and that on The night he was said to have been with Roberts in London, he was at Pizza Express in Woking, Surrey.

It was previously reported that Andrew’s removal would involve Ask detailed questions about both of these points.

Last month, Roberts’ attorney asked for any proof of his trip to Pizza Express, as well as “all documents relating to your alleged medical condition of dehydration.” , dehydration or … inability to sweat”.

The Duke will be carefully questioned about his movements around the time of three alleged attacks in 2001.

Andrew faces two legal baking days next month

4

Andrew faces two legal baking days next monthCredit: AFP

In a filing with US District Court in Manhattan, Andrew, 61, admitted to meeting Epstein in or around 1999 but denied Roberts’ allegation of sexual misconduct.

He is also facing tough questions about his connection to Maxwell, who was last year found guilty of luring underage girls to be abused by Epstein.

Roberts, 38, may be allowed to proceed with her deposition via video feed due to travel difficulties as a result of the pandemic.

Recently, a source close to the prince complained that his alleged victim has yet to confirm any details of her downfall.

They told The Sun Online: “We have agreed to voluntarily produce Duke to be stationed on March 10.

“Despite repeated requests, Ms. Roberts has yet to commit to a date or location for her removal.”

The Boies had previously confirmed he would not bring down Andrew’s daughters Beatrice and Eugenie, ex-wife Sarah Ferguson, or the Queen.

It happened after Andrew learned that he was officially stripped of his royal title and revealed that he will face his US lawsuit as a “private citizen”.

He was expected to agree to a settlement out of court with Roberts and is understood to have paid £10m from the sale of his Swiss chalet to make this a reality.

But a full civil trial with a jury could see Andrew cross-examined about his sex life, his connections to Epstein and Maxwell, and questioned exactly what he did. with his accuser.

In his legal response to Roberts . allegationsAndrew flatly denied being close friends with Maxwell and did not acknowledge whether Epstein was a registered sex offender when he visited his home in 2010.

He also claimed he didn’t know if he would invite Epstein to Beatrice’s 18th birthday party, after a photo of the billionaire paedo with Maxwell and Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein was disgraced. from the 2006 event.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/4690148/virginia-roberts-photo-prince-andrew-lost/ Virginia Roberts has her infamous ‘LOST’ photo with Prince Andrew that the royals say is a fake, friends claim

DevanCole

Daily Nation Today is an automatic aggregator of the all world’s media. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials, please contact us by email – admin@dailynationtoday.com. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.

Related Articles

Back to top button