BOXING celebrates the return of one of Teofimo Lopez’s brightest stars as he takes on the role of George Kambosos Jr in New York.
Lopez hasn’t been in the ring since he beat Vasyl Lomachenko in striking fashion over a year ago due to numerous problems.
JOIN SUN VEGAS: GET £10 FREE BONUS WITH 100 GAMES TO PLAY AND NO SETTINGS (Applicable Ts&C)
Boxer Brooklyn was supposed to take on IBF mandatory challenger Kambosos in June in a Triller show but came down with Covid a few weeks before the bout.
It was pushed back to August, and then two different dates to October, while Triller promoters aimed to find a suitable night for the fight.
In the end, Triller’s rights to promote the match were taken away by the IBF, and the next highest bidders were Eddie Hearn’s Chamber and DAZN, who were quick to give dates and locations.
When is Lopez vs Kambosos Jr?
- Teofimo Lopez’s clash with George Kambosos Jr will take place on Saturday, November 27
- The showdown will be held at the Hulu Theater at Madison Square Garden in New York City.
- There will be full capacity to join the war.
- UK fans can look forward to the walks starting at 4am GMT on Sunday morning, November 28.
What channel is it and can it be streamed?
- Lopez vs Kambosos Jr will be shown live on DAZN in the UK.
- You can stream the action live from the DAZN app, available for download to your mobile device, tablet or smart TV.
- To sign up for DAZN, go to website and sign up for £7.99 a month.
Lopez vs Kambosos Jr FULL TRIAL
- Teofimo Lopez vs George Kambosos Jr
- Azinga Fuzile vs Kenichi Ogawa
- Zhilei Zhang VS Bernard Marquez
- Ramla Ali vs TBA
- Raymond Ford and Felix Caraballo
- Resuming Mati vs Gregory Trenel
What did they say?
“[At my gym] we posted a picture of us face to face,” Kambosos speak.
“I looked into the eyes of a lifeless child chained up. I saw that he couldn’t do anything on his own.
“That’s why I turned his eyes away because I didn’t need to look him in the eye. I saw what I saw in the face-to-face session and that’s why he was never like that. so since then.”
Lopez said: “He’s in trouble, a lot of trouble. He’s going to be massacred.
“One round (that’s all going to last) because all the talking doesn’t work.
“You (Kambosos) participated in two wars that decided to split against Mickey Bey and Lee Selby. I’m not Mickey Bey. I’m not Lee Selby.”
https://www.the-sun.com/sport/4037454/teofimo-lopez-vs-george-kambosos-jr-uk-start-time-live-stream-tv-channel-undercard-fight/ UK start time, tv channel, live stream, full card for TONIGHT lightweight bout