CHRIS EUBANK JR will take on rival Liam Williams this weekend in a massive British middleweight masquerade.
The The British Boxing Control Council had to cancel the fight along with every fight in the UK throughout January, but now it’s back and set to take place this weekend.
EUBANK JR VS WILLIAMS – FREE BET, ODDS, LATEST CAT
So far, Eubank Jr has fought twice in 2021, seeing off Marcus Morrison and Wanik Awdijan when he wants to build towards Gennady Golovkin and a world title.
Williams meanwhile had a chance to win the WBO middleweight crown in the summer, but fell by mistake unanimously decided against Demetrius Andrade.
It will be the Welshman’s first game in Cardiff since 2018, where he scored an impressive second-round KO against Craig Nicholson.
There is no love lost between the two boxers and this best British bout could be one of the highlights of 2021.
When is Eubank Jr vs Williams?
- The big national roundup was set for Saturday, January 29 – but already SIGNED UP the second time.
- The match was originally scheduled for December 11, but an injury to Williams’ shoulder delayed the fight after six weeks.
- Now it will be held this weekend on Saturday, February 5.
- It will be held at Motorpoint Arena in Cardiff, where around 7,000 fans battle.
- Evening entertainment will begin around 6pm, with the main event surrounding 10pm GMT.
What TV channel and live stream can I watch?
You will be able to watch every stab, duck and cut on Sky Sports Arena.
Sky Sports gets their coverage from 7.30 pm.
If you’re not a Sky customer, you can watch by grabbing a NOW TV ticket from £9.99.
SunSport will run a live blog dedicated to this match, so you don’t miss any movies.
Who else is fighting on the bottom card?
- Chris Eubank Jr vs Liam Williams (Midweight)
- Claressa Shields vs Ema Kozin (WBA, WBC and IBF women’s middleweight)
- Chris Jenkins vs Julius Indongo (Welterweight)
- Rhys Edwards vs Ruslan Berhcuk (Featherweight)
- Harlem Eubank vs TBA (Ultra Light)
- Samuel Antwi vs Conah Walker (Welterweight)
- Caroline Dubois vs Vaida Masiokaite (Women’s Lightweight)
- Steve Robinson vs Shane Gill (Heavyweight)
What did they say
Eubank Jr: “I’m no stranger to going into a lion’s den. I’ve been booed in the arenas many times before.
“It doesn’t affect me. If anything, it makes me fight harder, if the crowd turns against me. Not saying I hope they do. I hope that I get a welcome. warm.
“But no matter what, I’ll go in there and get the job done.”
Williams: “He’s a pretender. He just wants to make people believe that he’s on a certain level and that everyone else is irrelevant and like no other, but the reality is that he’s a clown. .”
“We both have a style of wanting to go into good battles and we can’t help but get into them because we’re both fearless fighters.
“The fans will be the winners.”
https://www.the-sun.com/sport/4077763/chris-eubank-jr-vs-liam-williams-date-start-time-tv-channel-live-stream-undercard/ UK start date, time, TV channel, live stream, reports for the great British clash