CHRIS EUBANK JR takes on rival Liam Williams TONIGHT in a massive British middleweight bout.
The The British Boxing Control Council had to cancel the fight along with every fight in the UK throughout January, but now it’s back and set to take place this weekend.
EUBANK JR VS WILLIAMS – FREE BET, ODDS, LATEST CAT
Eubank Jr fought twice in 2021, seeing off Marcus Morrison and Wanik Awdijan when he wants to build towards Gennady Golovkin and a world title.
Williams meanwhile had a chance to win the WBO middleweight crown in the summer, but fell by mistake unanimously decided against Demetrius Andrade.
It will be the Welshman’s first game in Cardiff since 2018, where he scored an impressive second-round KO against Craig Nicholson.
There is no love lost between the two boxers and this best British bout could be one of the highlights of 2021.
When is Eubank Jr vs Williams?
- The big national roundup was set for Saturday, January 29 – but already SIGNED UP the second time.
- The match was originally scheduled for December 11, but an injury to Williams’ shoulder delayed the fight after six weeks.
- Now it will be held TONIGHT – Saturday, February 5.
- It will be held at Motorpoint Arena in Cardiff, where around 7,000 fans battle.
- Evening entertainment will begin around 6pm, with the main event surrounding 10pm GMT.
What TV channel and live stream can I watch?
You will be able to watch every stab, duck and cut on Sky Sports Arena.
Sky Sports gets their coverage from 7.30 pm.
If you’re not a Sky customer, you can watch by grabbing a NOW TV ticket from £9.99.
SunSport will run a live blog dedicated to this match, so you don’t miss any movies.
Who else is fighting on the bottom card?
- Chris Eubank Jr vs Liam Williams (Midweight)
- Claressa Shields vs Ema Kozin (WBA, WBC and IBF women’s middleweight)
- Chris Jenkins vs Julius Indongo (Welterweight)
- Rhys Edwards vs Ruslan Berhcuk (Featherweight)
- Harlem Eubank vs TBA (Ultra Light)
- Samuel Antwi vs Conah Walker (Welterweight)
- Caroline Dubois vs Vaida Masiokaite (Women’s Lightweight)
- Steve Robinson vs Shane Gill (Heavyweight)
What did they say
Eubank Jr said: “I’m on my way to world titles and middleweight cleanup.
“I would stand over him, look down and raise my fist.
“We have the styles to make this an epic battle. We’ll see who has the better chin, speed, strategy and footwork.
“I am not trying to deceive. It will be proven. He does not have enough chin to endure the punishment that is coming to him.
“I know what I’ve done to people who are two or three times as tough as him.”
Williams said: “I’ve got a better skill set. I punch harder. He’s mentally tough and shoots well but his legs are like robots. He moves like he has wooden legs.
“Chris, once things get tough, will come back [to his old style].
“Chris has a rematch clause for this match so he clearly doubts his ability.”
https://www.the-sun.com/sport/4077763/chris-eubank-jr-liam-williams-live-stream-time-tv-channel-undercard-fight-online/ UK start date, time, TV channel, live stream, bullet point for TONIGHT’s fight