THE O2 Arena in London is set to host the UFC for the first time since the start of the TONIGHT pandemic.
UFC President Dana White informed SunSport in December that an increase in Omicron cases puts the show under suspicion.
But the easing of restrictions has been confirmed by the UK Government, which has allowed a 12th concert to be held in the British capital.
That means UFC supporters will enjoy a scheduled bout packed with action from within the octagon.
Below is ALL Necessary information regarding the show event.
When is UFC London and where can I watch it?
- UFC London will take place on Saturday, March 19.
- It is scheduled to take place at the O2 Arena in London.
- The action will be broadcast live from 6pm UK time.
- BT Sport 1 and BT Sport 1 HD are the official channels of the showcase event.
- Registered members will be able to stream UFC London live via the BT Sport website or app.
What is the fight card for UFC London?
Wigan-born Tom Aspinall and Alexander Volkov will make the main event headline in a heavyweight clash despite concerns that the latter won’t be able to make it following his country’s invasion of Ukraine.
Meanwhile, fan favorite Paddy Pimblett will be hoping to build on his successful UFC debut with a bout against Mexican boxer Rodrigo Vargas at lightweight.
- Alexander Volkov and Tom Aspinall
- Arnold Allen vs Dan Hooker
- Paddy Pimblett vs Rodrigo Vargas
- Shamil Abdurakhimov vs Sergei Pavlovich
- Nikita Krylov vs Paul Craig
- Gunnar Nelson vs Takashi Sato
- Jai Herbert vs llia Topuria
- Muhammad Mokaev vs Cody Durden
- Mike Grundy vs Makwan Amirkhani
- Molly McCann and Luana Carolina
- Jack Shore vs Timur Valiev
- Cory McKenna vs Elise Reed
- Nathaniel Wood vs Vince Morales
Can be changed
What was said?
Speaking about his title fight, Tom Aspinall mentioned that he was prepared to change fighters if Volkov was denied a visa to enter the country.
The British fighter emphasized to Submission Radio that: “There is no official update, but Volkov has brought it into the country.
“I know last week in England the British Boxing Control Board banned all boxers like Wednesday or Thursday and they already have Russian fighters in the country so hopefully, that won’t happen to us. I.
“I’ve seen a few people like, keep sending me screenshots of him. I was like, weirdly, ‘I know he’s here, don’t send me screenshots of him. he’s like walking in the middle of London’.
“But yeah, he’s in the water, he’s made it anyway. So all are positives. He’s coming.”
https://www.the-sun.com/sport/4891719/ufc-london-live-results-start-time-tv-channel-live-stream-prelims/ UK start date, time, TV channel, live stream and current pass for HUGE night of fight