ENGLAND will be determined to FINALLY secure European success in 2024 – but they must qualify first.
The Three Lions came this close to lifting silverware at Wembley last summer for the first time since 1966.
But a strong Italian side came from behind to snatch the European Cup from Gareth Southgate’s men on penalties.
However, England will be counting down the days until they can start all over again after the conclusion of the 2022 World Cup in Qatar.
And SunSport has all the knowledge on who England might face in the qualifiers, when the draw takes place and how big the pots are.
When will the Euro 2024 qualifying draw take place?
- The qualification draw takes place THIS SUNDAY – October 9th.
- The start is planned 11am UK time – 12 p.m. local time.
- The Messezentrum Festhalle in Frankfurt, Germany is the designated venue for the Euro 2024 draw.
Where can I watch the Euro 2024 qualifying draw live?
All the action from the Euro 2024 qualifying draw will be streamed live on UEFA’s official website.
Who could England face in Euro 2024 qualifiers?
England’s disappointing season in the Nations League has seen them fall into Pot 2 for the forthcoming draw.
This means danger for the Three Lions as they can be drawn against the Nations League finalists. Italy, Spain, Croatia or the Netherlands.
Or Gareth Southgate’s men could be up against other Pot 1 teams including Portugal, Denmark, Hungary, Belgium, Poland and Switzerland.
However, England will avoid world champions France, Austria, the Czech Republic, Israel, Finland, Serbia and Bosnia and Herzegovina as those nations are also in Pot 2.
Scotland and Wales are absent, but a clash with the Republic of Ireland (Pot 3) or Northern Ireland (Pot 5) is imminent.
And Germany, as hosts of the tournament, gave a pass from qualifying.
What are the pots for the Euro 2024 Qualifying Draw?
- UNL pot – Italy, Spain, Croatia or Netherlands.
- pot 1 – Portugal, Denmark, Hungary, Belgium, Poland and Switzerland.
- pot 2 – France, Austria, EnglandCzech Republic, Israel, Finland, Serbia and Bosnia and Herzegovina, Scotland, Wales.
- pot 3 – Ukraine, Iceland, Norway, Slovenia, Republic of Ireland, Albania, Montenegro, Romania, Armenia, Sweden.
- pot 4 – Georgia, Greece, Turkey, Kazakhstan, Luxembourg, Azerbaijan, Kosovo, Faroe Islands, Bulgaria, North Macedonia.
- pot 5 – Slovakia, Northern Ireland, Cyprus, Belarus, Lithuania, Gibraltar, Estonia, Latvia, Malta, Moldova.
- pot 6 – Liechtenstein, San Marino, Andorra.
https://www.the-sun.com/sport/6393268/euro-2024-qualifying-draw-live-stream-tv-channel-pots-england/ UEFA Euro 2024 Qualifying Draw: Live Stream, TV Channel & Pots as England discover their destiny