TYSON FURY was denied access to the US from a flight in the UK, it has been claimed.
The two-time world heavyweight champion, 33, has reportedly been banned over his alleged links to mafia boss Daniel Kinahan.
In April, Fury refused to make any suggestion that he had ever been involved in criminal activity with the Irish target of a $5million American bounty.
Fury, who was photographed in Dubai in February with now US-sanctioned Daniel Kinahan, said: “Because I had my picture taken with a man doesn’t make me a criminal.”
The revelation that Fury was denied entry was tweeted by Sunday World journalist Nicola Tallant.
It is not known when the alleged incident happened.
On Friday night, Fury shared video from the ring of British heavyweight Nathan Gorman’s fight in Liverpool.
In April, Fury said he had “nothing to hide” about his connection to Kinahan – who was appointed by the US government to head a “murderous” cartel.
The Gypsy King was photographed with the now-sanctioned Irishman in Dubai in February, but insisted: “Having my picture taken with a man doesn’t make me a criminal.
“I’m just a boxer. There could be a criminal in this building.”
He added: “I have nothing to hide. The only time I ever broke the law was when I got a speeding ticket.”
Kinahan – who has no criminal convictions – was named by Ireland’s High Court in 2018 as one of the key players in organized crime internationally.
When asked about the drug allegations against the Kinahans, Fury – who spoke to Dillian Whyte ahead of his World Championship fight – replied: “It’s none of my business and I don’t meddle in anyone else’s affairs.
“But I know what the media can do. Remember that a few years ago I was the one being chased by a witch.
“Anyway, I’ve got enough problems of my own to deal with now.
“Like a big lump of a man who wanted to punch me in the face on Saturday.
“As my wife prefers that instead of being at training camp, I’m at home helping her with our six kids and taking out the bins, which I will be doing again on Sunday morning after this fight.”
“As my wife prefers that instead of being at training camp, I’m at home helping her with our six kids and taking out the bins, which I will be doing again Sunday morning after this fight.”
Kinahan co-founded boxing management firm MTK Global – which represents Fury – but the organization parted ways with the 44-year-old in 2017.
Fury said of their professional relationship: “That only lasted from 2017 to 2020. Nothing since then. Nada.”
Co-promoter Bob Arum revealed last week that he had paid Kinahan – who Fury publicly thanked for helping broker a two-fight deal with Anthony Joshua – almost £3million to secure four fights.
Fury said: “It’s none of my business either what a 90-year-old man wants to do with his money. That’s his business. It’s out of my control.”
More to come…
https://www.the-sun.com/sport/5588051/tyson-fury-us-blocked-flight-kinahan/ Tyson Fury ‘denied access’ to US from British escape over alleged links to mafia boss Daniel Kinahan