Two men arrested after a holidaymaker died at the hotel from suspected carbon monoxide poisoning

Two men have been arrested on suspicion of manslaughter after a holidaymaker died of suspected carbon monoxide poisoning at a hotel.

They were detained after detectives investigated a separate suspected gas leak at the same hotel on Boxing Day.

The incidents took place at the Royal Bar and Hotel in Morecambe, Lancs

1

The incidents took place at the Royal Bar and Hotel in Morecambe, Lancs

Five family members were taken to the hospital that day.

Police discovered Graham Holden, 66, had died a month earlier at the Royal Bar and Hotel in Morecambe, Lancs.

Tests showed he had high levels of carbon monoxide in his blood.

The suspects were a 41-year-old from Morecambe and a 42-year-old from Bolton-le-Sands.

Lancashire Police said: “They have since been released on bail.”

A joint investigation by the police, city council and HSE, the Health and Safety Agency, followed.

The hotel has been asked for comment.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/5571283/arrests-death-carbon-monoxide-leak/ Two men arrested after a holidaymaker died at the hotel from suspected carbon monoxide poisoning

DevanCole

Daily Nation Today is an automatic aggregator of the all world’s media. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials, please contact us by email – admin@dailynationtoday.com. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.

Related Articles

Back to top button