IRELAND TODAY closes out the 2021/22 edition of the Women’s Six Nations Tournament with a delicious game against Scotland.
The Irish are still licking their wounds after being crushed by England in round four recently.
But Greg McWilliams’ side still have a chance to level on points with Wales, who are a place above them.
However, Scotland will be keen to put things right after being surprisingly beaten by the Italians in the preliminary round.
And a win could see the Scots rise from below depending on how other results go.
When will Ireland vs Scotland kick off?
- Ireland meets Scotland TODAY – Saturday 30.
- The kick-off is scheduled 8pm UK time.
- It takes place at the Kingspan Stadium in Belfast, which has a capacity of around 18,000 spectators.
- Scotland achieved a narrow victory in the last meeting between these two sides in September 2021.
What TV channel is Ireland vs Scotland broadcasting on and can I stream it live?
- Ireland vs Scotland will be broadcast live BBC Scotland and BBC Two Northern Ireland
- Coverage starts off on both channels 19:55 UK time – five minutes before kick-off.
- Subscribers can visit the BBC Sport website or the BBC iPlayer app if they prefer to stream the game live.
Greg McWilliams has opted for three personnel changes from the side hammered by England.
Vicky Irwin will win her first cap in an Ireland shirt at full-back while Molly Scuffil-McCabe moves to the wing.
Nikki Caughey replaces injured Nicole Cronin.
As for Sam Monaghan, the standout star has shrugged off her knock and is set to line up on the second row.
Scotland head coach Bryan Easson, meanwhile, has called up an unchanged squad for the final day’s tie with Ireland.
From XV and replacement
Ireland XV: Vicky Irwin; Aoife Doyle, Sene Naoupu, Enya Breen, Molly Scuffil-McCabe; Nikki Caughey, Kathryn Dane; Linda Djougang, Neve Jones, Christy Haney, Nichola Fryday (Captain), Sam Monaghan, Dorothy Wall, Edel McMahon, Hannah O’Connor
Ireland Substitute: Emma Hooban, Chloe Pearse, Katie O’Dwyer, Aoife McDermott, Grace Moore, Meave Og O’Leary, Ailsa Hughes, Michelle Claffey
Scotland XV: Chloé Rollie; Rhona Lloyd, Lisa Thomson, Helena Nelson, Shona Campbell; Sarah Law, Caity Mattinson; Molly Wright, Lana Skeldon, Christine Belisle, Emma Wassell, Sarah Bonar, Rachel Malcolm (Captain), Rachel McLachlan, Evie Gallagher
Scotland Substitute: Jodie Rettie, Leah Bartlett, Katie Dougan, Louise McMillan, Eva Donaldson, Mairi McDonald, Emma Orr, Megan Gaffney
https://www.the-sun.com/sport/5229117/ireland-vs-scotland-tv-channel-live-stream-kick-off-time-team-news-womens-six-nations/ TV channel, live stream, kick-off time, team news for TODAY’S FINALS of the Women’s Six Nations Games