ENGLAND hope to continue their good form when they host Ivory Coast at Wembley on Tuesday.
Since that horrific defeat by Italy in the final of the European Championship, the Three Lions have won seven of their last eight games, including ten against San Marino.
Also, they go into this game after a hard-fought 2-1 win over Switzerland.
But the Ivorians have access to attackers like Nicolas Pepe and Wilfried Zaha, who will be familiar with the English defenders.
And they will try to recover from their late disappointment against the French last Friday.
When will England kick off against Ivory Coast?
- England meets Ivory Coast on Tuesday 29 March.
- Kick-off is scheduled for 7.45pm UK time.
- The game will take place at Wembley Stadium in London, which has a capacity of an incredible 90,000 spectators
- This is the first official match between England and Ivory Coast since data was recorded.
What TV channel is England vs Ivory Coast showing on and can I stream it live?
- England v Ivory Coast will be streamed live on Sky Sports Main Event.
- Coverage begins at 7pm UK time – 45 minutes before kick-off.
- Subscribers can also stream the game live via the Sky Sports website or the Sky Go app.
Luckily for Gareth Southgate and the clubs with English representatives there were no more injuries in the 2-1 win over Switzerland.
However, Manchester City defender John Stones took a light hit in warm-up, allowing Ben White to start.
Emile Smith Rowe failed to pass his late fitness test against the Swiss, leaving the talented Arsenal youngster to be re-evaluated.
But his team-mate Nicolas Pepe will certainly be there as the Ivorians scored and played well against France last Friday.
How are the chances?
- England wins 4/11
- Draw on 18.5
- Ivory Coast wins 15/2
*Odds provided by Betfair are correct at the time of publication.
https://www.the-sun.com/sport/4989434/england-vs-ivory-coast-tv-channel-live-stream-kick-off-time-team-news-international-friendly/ TV channel, live stream, kick-off time, international friendly team news