LIVERPOOL travel to Tottenham for a big Premier League game this weekend.
Both teams are unbeaten at the start of the season, but Liverpool are in second place and have rattled off five straight wins since their opening day draw with Chelsea.
Spurs drew with Arsenal last weekend when they put in a brilliant performance at the Emirates, twice recovering from a goal down.
Tottenham will be hoping to finish in the top four again this season and look like a revitalized team under Ange Postecoglou.
Liverpool also looks back on their best form and is aiming for a title fight again.
But they need an away win at Spurs to keep pace with Manchester City, who face Wolves on Saturday.
When does Tottenham vs Liverpool take place?
- Tottenham’s clash with Liverpool takes place on Saturday September 30th.
- The game starts at 5:30pm BST.
- The Spurs vs Liverpool game will be played at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.
What channel is it and can it be streamed live?
- Tottenham’s Premier League game against Liverpool will be broadcast live on Sky Sports Premier League and Sky Sports Football in the UK.
- You can stream the action live via the NOW TV or Sky Go app, both of which are available to download to your mobile or tablet device.
James Maddison is questionable for the game after suffering a knee injury against Arsenal, but Postecoglou has not yet provided an update on his condition.
Brennan Johnson is likely to miss the game after appearing to tear his Achilles tendon and limping off against the Gunners.
Trent Alexander-Arnold could return to the squad after training in midweek following his hamstring injury.
Thiago is still recovering from hip surgery at the end of the 2022/23 season.
- Tottenham – 19/10
- Draw – 14/5
- Liverpool – 23/20
*Odds courtesy of Paddy Power and correct at the time of publication.