DALLAS COWBOYS maintained their status as by far the most valuable NFL franchise.
America’s team is worth a whopping $1.7 BILLION more than their closest contenders on the list.
The values for all 32 teams were published by Sportico over the weekend.
Jerry Jones’ Texas powerhouse has been valued at a whopping $7.64 billion.
That’s a huge increase from the $5.7 billion that Forbes calculated for 2021.
Their value is over $3 billion above the league average of $4.14 billion.
The next team on the updated list is the Super Bowl champion Los Angeles Rams.
The Rams, owned by Arsenal boss Stan Kroenke, have been valued at $5.91 billion.
They recently returned from St. Louis to the West Coast and the stunning SoFi Stadium.
And her Super Bowl win, along with a return to Hollywood, added to her value.
The New England Patriots are third at $5.88 billion, and the New York Giants are fourth at $5.73 billion.
The San Francisco 49ers round out the top five with a valuation of $5.18 billion.
And the Chicago Bears hit the $5 billion mark in 6th overall.
New York Jets are seventeenths, valued at $4.8 billion.
And NFC East rivals Washington Commanders ($4.78 billion) and Philadelphia Eagles ($4.7 billion) are next on the list.
Denver Broncos round out the top 10 at $4.65 billion.
For this amount, the team was sold to the Walter-Penner family ownership group that year.
At the lower end of the scale, Cincinnati Bengals have the lowest value at $2.84 billion.
The Detroit Lions are second from bottom with $2.86 billion, followed by the Jacksonville Jaguars with $2.94 billion.
The full list of team values according to Sportico is:
- Dallas Cowboys $7,643.
- Los Angeles rams $5.91 billion
- New England Patriots $5.88B
- New York Giants $5.73B
- San Francisco 49ers $5.18B
- Chicago contributes $5 billion
- New York Jets $4.8 billion
- Washington Commanders $4.78B
- Philadelphia Eagles $4.7B
- Denver Broncos $4.65B
- Houston Texans $4.63B
- Seattle Seahawks $4.385B
- Pittsburgh Steelers $4.26B
- Green Bay Packers $4.19 billion
- Las Vegas Raiders $4.08B
- Miami Dolphins $4.06B
- Atlanta Falcons $3.88B
- Minnesota Vikings $3.72B
- Los Angeles Chargers $3.62 billion
- Kansas City Chiefs $3.54B
- Baltimore Ravens $3.435B
- Carolina Panthers $3.36B
- Tennessee Titans $3.29 billion
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers $3.28B
- New Orleans Saints $3.26 billion
- Indianapolis Colts $3.245B
- Cleveland Brown’s $3.18 billion
- Arizona Cardinals $3.165B
- Buffalo Bill’s $2.99 billion
- Jacksonville Jaguars $2.94B
- Detroit Lions $2.86B
- Cincinnati Bengals $2.84B
https://www.the-sun.com/sport/nfl/5904438/nfl-team-values-sports-dallas-cowboys/ The NFL’s most valuable teams revealed the Dallas Cowboys to be worth $1.7 billion more than their closest rivals