Lifestyle

The most stressful question people are asked every day is revealed – can you guess what it is?

WHAT TO EAT for dinner? Stress, according to new research.

A new survey of 2,000 nationally-represented Americans found that 56% say getting the question “what to eat for dinner” is one of the most stressful things they’ll encounter in a day.

A new study shows that people asked what's bothering them at dinner

3

A new study shows that people asked what’s bothering them at dinnerCredit: Getty
Many people hate leftovers so that usually doesn't happen

3

Many people hate leftovers so that usually doesn’t happenCredit: Getty

Leftovers can be an easy solution to this stressful question, but they can be a heated debate in and of themselves – with 72% of Americans identifying as favors of leftovers, with the remainder saying that they don’t like to eat or never eat them.

Research shows that the average weekly American diet consists of 5 home-cooked meals, 3 leftovers, 3 takeout and 3 restaurant meals.

46% of respondents said they would switch to eating leftovers because it’s easier than having to cook and 32% said affordability has listed the agreement so they don’t have to go out to buy anything. what.

Made by OnePoll on behalf of Bosch home appliances, the survey found that 61% of Americans are eating more leftovers than ever since the pandemic began.

Half of respondents choose to eat leftovers from home cooked or takeaway meals most often, and 42% use a meal prep regimen to eat leftovers on a regular basis.

What makes a delicious leftovers? More than half said the main factor was how recently the food was made, followed by how it smelled (46%) and where the food came from (46%).

With this in mind, there are several ways to best reheat leftovers – and 41% of respondents said reheating ability was the main factor that encouraged them to eat more leftovers.

“Steam cooking retains the nutrients, moisture and original integrity of your food so your leftovers stay fresh and flavorful. With the steamer, you’ll never know you’re eating leftovers! ‘ said a Bosch spokesperson for home appliances.

“Or, if you’re in a hurry, reheat leftovers on the Induction hob for quick and precise reheating to ensure your leftovers don’t have any cold spots and are easy to clean up.”

Which leftovers are best? Soups topped the list with 79 percent, followed by pizza (63 percent), meat (62 percent), pasta (60 percent) and rice (55 percent).

More than half of respondents said takeaways from China (53%) and baked potatoes (52%) were good leftovers – and 47% even said tuna salad and eggs are worthy enough to save later.

The two foods that respondents felt both positively and negatively about being good leftovers were avocado and guacamole. One-third (33 percent) of respondents said avocados are a must-have for leftovers, and 34 percent say they’re good enough to save. Guacamole seems to have a slightly better chance, with 36% saying it’s a good leftover compared to 30% saying it’s a bad choice.

Eggs and sushi are by far the worst to keep as leftovers, at 42% and 33% respectively.

In addition to the 12% of respondents who “never” eat leftovers, many Americans save on food with the aim of eating them as a leftover. Sixty-three percent always keep leftovers even if something will be leftovers when ordering takeout and 65 percent consider this when preparing something at home.

Research shows that eating leftovers could be the key to helping Americans lead a more sustainable lifestyle. More than half (56%) said this is the top sustainability practice they promote in their kitchen, followed by reducing food waste (55%).

A Bosch home appliance spokesperson said: “Sixty-one percent of people believe they would waste less food if their refrigerator had more useful storage capacity.

“To help Americans make the most of leftovers and limit food waste, it is imperative that their refrigerators be equipped with flexible and customizable organization details and freshness features.”

Many people will also choose leftovers instead of having to cook every day

3

Many people will also choose leftovers instead of having to cook every dayCredit: Getty

We pay for your stories!

Do you have a story for the American team The Sun?

https://www.the-sun.com/lifestyle/4395334/most-stressful-infuriating-question-people-get-asked-revealed/ The most stressful question people are asked every day is revealed – can you guess what it is?

PaulLeBlanc

Daily Nation Today is an automatic aggregator of the all world’s media. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials, please contact us by email – admin@dailynationtoday.com. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.

Related Articles

Back to top button