Terrifying new update on the murder of a 73-year-old woman who was dragged to death by teenage thieves who drove her SUV until her arm was severed from her body

FOUR teenagers are accused of the slow death of a woman whose arm was severed from her body.

Linda Frickey died after being pulled by a car in March. The four teenagers accused of her murder appeared in court on June 3.

Linda Frickey died after being pulled by a car in March

3

Linda Frickey died after being pulled by a car in MarchCredit: Family credit
The four teenagers accused of her murder appeared in court on June 3

3

The four teenagers accused of her murder appeared in court on June 3Photo credit: WDSU
Frickey's arm was reportedly severed from her body

3

Frickey’s arm was reportedly severed from her bodyPhoto credit: WDSU

Frickey was attacked outside of her place of work at an insurance company.

John Honore, 17, Briniyah Baker, 16, Lenyra Theophile, 15, and Mar’Qel Curtis, 15, are the four teenagers who allegedly assaulted Frickey on March 21 and forced her out of her car.

But Frickey got caught in her seat belt and was dragged for a block before she died.

According to media reports, her arm was severed from her body and she bled to death.

Amazon shooter who killed woman outside warehouse dies in dramatic shootout
Mystery as a decomposing human body found stuffed into a small suitcase

According to FOX8, Frickey’s family just wants justice.

“Think of all the families they destroyed. You didn’t just destroy our family. They destroyed all their families. They destroyed a lot of stuff because of that careless, senseless act,” said Frickey’s sister, Jinny-lynn Griffin.

“I’m still angry. I’m angry with them and for him to say they want to offer forgiveness… It doesn’t make it any better for either of us.”

According to nola.com, two of the parents of the four teenagers are said to have given up their children.

Each of the four teenagers who fell victim to Frickey faces second-degree murder.

The teens will all face second-degree murder charges as adults, according to the outlet.

All teenagers pleaded not guilty last month.

The decision was made to try the teens as adults, with District Attorney Jason Williams saying the juvenile sentence limits “would be insufficient to ensure these young people are held appropriately responsible for taking a life,” according to FOX8.

According to nola.com, both remain in custody on $1 million bail.

The Melrose Place actor has tragically died at the age of 62
Ex-cop arrested outside US Capitol with BB gun, body armor and fake badge

A hearing was scheduled for August 12.

The trial date has been set for April 2023.

We pay for your stories!

Do you have a story for The US Sun team?

https://www.the-sun.com/news/5488172/woman-dragged-death-arm-severed-from-body/ Terrifying new update on the murder of a 73-year-old woman who was dragged to death by teenage thieves who drove her SUV until her arm was severed from her body

DevanCole

Daily Nation Today is an automatic aggregator of the all world’s media. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials, please contact us by email – admin@dailynationtoday.com. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.

Related Articles

Back to top button