TODAY and Tomorrow Starbucks Rewards members can earn double stars on every order.
After transforming the way rewards are redeemed, Starbucks is offering twice the amount of points for every purchase you make today and tomorrow.
Typically, customers can claim one star for every dollar spent, or two stars for every dollar when using a Starbucks card.
Now customers get two or four stars for every dollar depending on the payment method they use.
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR STARS
In the Starbucks app, you need to click “Activate Now” on the offer.
You can redeem double stars for unlimited orders, but you won’t get any when purchasing gift cards or alcoholic beverages.
You can use this time to collect as many stars as possible so you can redeem them under the new system.
The Krazy Coupon Lady wrote that rewards members should save their stars until they reach the 300 tier bracket.
This group gives you the most cash back rewards at 4.6 percent, while the old system would have given you back 15 percent.
THE NEW REWARDS PROGRAM
On Monday, the new rewards system went into effect, which includes three tiers of redemption instead of five.
The new redemption amounts are as follows:
- 100 Stars can be redeemed for any of the following items: hot brew coffee or tea, brewed iced coffee or brewed iced tea, a baked good, a pre-packaged snack, a plastic to-go mug with the Cold Siren logo, or a plastic mug with sirens -Plastic Hot Cup logo
- 200 Stars can be redeemed for any of the following items: any handcrafted beverage or hot breakfast product
- 300 Stars can be redeemed for a Wrapped Salad, Lunch Sandwich, Wrapped Protein Box, or Wrapped Coffee product
Prior to the change, Starbucks Rewards members could redeem their stars for the following items:
- 25 stars for a free drink adjustment, like extra syrup or a non-dairy substitute
- 50 stars for a brewed hot coffee, baked goods or hot tea
- 150 stars for a complimentary craft drink, hot breakfast or parfait
- 200 stars for a free lunch sandwich, protein box or salad
- 400+ stars for free homeware or coffee to take home
However, the change has some advantages.
Members can redeem an iced coffee or tea for 100 stars instead of 150.
Also, some goods like takeaway plastic cups will have 100 stars instead of 200.
Check out another change Starbucks has quietly made that has left some customers dissatisfied.
Also, check out how you can get Starbucks delivered on your next order at Target.
https://www.the-sun.com/money/7403977/starbucks-members-double-rewards-who-qualifies-free-drinks/ Starbucks is double rewarding its members over the next two days – see who qualifies for free drinks