CHICAGO (NewsNation Now) — Do you wish to journey around the globe in 274 days? Royal Caribbean is providing you with the prospect with its “Ultimate World Cruise,” providing greater than 150 locations in 65 international locations, throughout all seven continents.
The 274-night journey, aboard the Serenade of the Seas cruise ship, is dubbed because the “longest and most complete world cruise on the market.”
The roundtrip from Miami will depart on Dec. 10, 2023, and return Sept. 10, 2024.
“That is the world cruise of world cruises,” mentioned Royal Caribbean Worldwide President and CEO Michael Bayley. “Now greater than ever, individuals have resolved to journey the world and make up for misplaced time.”
Unsure how one can discover us? Right here’s how to watch NewsNation on TV and online.
Tickets begin at $60,999 per individual, with a further $4,667 in taxes, charges and port bills. Vacationers can shave off 10% of the worth in the event that they pay in full by Jan. 6, 2023. Tickets are now on sale.
Visitors can guide the complete nine-month journey or select from 4 particular person expeditions:
- “Around the Horn: Americas and Antarctica Expedition” (Dec. 10, 2023 – Feb. 11, 2024)
- Locations embody Chichen Itza, Christ the Redeemer, Iguazu Falls and Machu Picchu
- “Wonders of Asia and the Pacific Expedition” (Feb. 11 – Could 9, 2024)
- Locations embody the Nice Barrier Reef, the Nice Wall of China and the Taj Mahal
- “Center East Treasures and Marvels of the Med Expedition” (Could 9 – July 10, 2024)
- Locations embody Petra, the Pyramids of Giza, the Temple of Artemis and the Colosseum
- “Capitals of Tradition” (July 10 – Sept. 10, 2024)
- Locations embody the Sagrada Familia and Iceland’s Blue Lagoon
https://www.newsnationnow.com/us-news/royal-caribbean-announces-ultimate-world-cruise-visiting-150-destinations/ | Royal Caribbean declares ‘Final World Cruise’ visiting 150 locations