World

Prince Charles planned to torture his shameful brother Andrew over Christmas with his son William

WHY Charles planned to take advantage of Andrew before having the full backing of his son William, The Sun can reveal.

The two heirs later told the Queen that “her favorite son” had to go because of the damage caused by the sexual abuse allegations.

The Prince of Wales planned to torture Andrew at Christmas before getting Prince William's full support

5

The Prince of Wales planned to torture Andrew at Christmas before getting Prince William’s full supportCredit: Getty
Prince Charles then told the Queen he had to go and be stripped of all his military titles, patronage and HRH status to protect the rest of the Royal Family.

5

Prince Charles then told the Queen he had to go and be stripped of all his military titles, patronage and HRH status to protect the rest of the Royal Family.Credit: PA

The Prince of Wales sharpened his knife over Christmas, deciding that his brother was “out of the way” and should be stripped of all his military titles, patronage and HRH status to protect Royal.

He sought advice from William, who was spending the holiday with his wife and children at their Anmer Hall home in Norfolk.

Charles, 73, and Wills, 39, told the Queen they had agreed Andrew must leave following a sexual abuse hearing in New York earlier this month, sources told The Sun. The 95-year-old Queen replied that she was “of the same opinion”, although sources said it was a “heavy heart”.

Royal experts say Charles’s way of playing video games shows how much he needs to “work his muscles” to help the Queen now that she no longer has her husband Philip around.

When Andrew’s fate was decided, his siblings Princess Anne and Prince Edward visited him at the 30-room Royal Lodge mansion last weekend, where it is believed they warned of what was to come.

Supported by her successors, the Queen reluctantly cut Andrew’s royal privileges at lunchtime on Thursday just 24 hours after Judge Lewis Kaplan ordered him to face a trial. civilian in New York.

A source told The Sun: “The collective view is that Andrew has harmed the whole family.”

Andrew, 61, has been left without any family support, it is understood.

Another source revealed: “First Charles decided that Andrew had to go.

🔵 Read ours Royal Family Live Blog for latest update

“He felt like he was running out of time. So he discussed it with William in the days between Christmas and New Year and his son completely agreed with him. William and Charles then informed the Queen that they were of the same opinion. In the end, it was the Queen’s final decision but she told them she shared their views. The Queen and Andrew had final conversations on the matter on Thursday. “

A third source said: “William thinks it needs to be addressed. His view is similar to that of Charles in that it is necessary to classify.

“He doesn’t think the Duke of York has handled this well at all.”

Charles spent Christmas Day and Gift Day at Windsor Castle with the Queen and 20 family members, including Andrew, where his case was “widely discussed”.

A few days later, he spoke to William, who was on vacation 150 miles away in Norfolk.

Andrew has been locked in the Royal Lodge between Christmas and New Year in preparation for a hearing in which he is trying to get the case out of the way.

He was left alone when his ex-wife Sarah Ferguson, and their two daughters Beatrice and Eugenie and their husbands Edo and Jack, flew to Switzerland for a skiing break.

They stay in Andy and Fergie’s Verbier chalet which they are selling for at least £10 million to fund a potential settlement with accuser Virginia Giuffre.

Timeline of Shame

August 9, 2021: Virginia Giuffre brings sexual abuse allegations against Andrew.

September 18: Prince Andrew misses his niece’s birthday while hiding in Balmoral from trying to service US attorneys.

October 30: Duke’s legal team calls his accuser “a money-hungry kitten.”

November 30: Her lawyers accuse Andrew of trying to “embarrass the victim” with her.

DECEMBER: Prince Charles decides Prince Andrew should be stripped of his titles.

CHRISTMAS DAY: Royals, including Andrew, spend the day with the Queen at Windsor Castle.

BOX DAY: Andrew was left alone at the Royal Lodge when Fergie and his daughters went skiing in Switzerland.

BOXES CLOSED JANUARY 1: Charles sought advice with his son William at Sandringham, who supported him to strip Andrews of titles.

December 29: Ghislaine Maxwell is found guilty.

January 4: Andrew’s dismissal is heard in New York.

January 12: The judge makes a motion and orders a full trial of the sexual abuse case.

January 13: By now, Charles and William have told Queen Andrew to go. He was summoned to meet her at Windsor and, as we reported above, was stripped of most of his titles.

Judge Kaplan gave Andy’s attorney a short cut during an hour-long case hearing on January 4 and the decision, announced this Wednesday, prompts an abuse trial. Sex is inevitable.

Last weekend, Anne and Edward visited Andrew at Windsor’s Royal Lodge. It is believed they joined the disgraced duke to tell him about the family’s plans. A royal insider told The Sun: ‘Edward and Anne made the trip to the Royal Lodge and told Andrew it was over.

“Somewhere, it had to stop because it used up too much money from the Royal Family. Then it was inevitable when the judge ordered a hearing on Wednesday.”

That means Andrew, who looked grey-faced as he was taken to Windsor Castle with his solicitor Gary Bloxsome at 11:30am on Wednesday morning, knew his fate before the Queen told him he was we went out.

Another source told The Sun: “It was a PR decision and a financial decision. In the end, it all boils down to money.

“Now he is a private citizen. They might say, ‘We have nothing to do with him. We fired him’.

“They are trying to limit those zeros on the mediation.

“He was told he would fight it anyway and was told, ‘Yes, but not as one of us. The only way is to deal with it”.

Andrew could lose taxpayer-funded security. Questions are also being raised about how he can continue to afford the security of his daughters Beatrice and Eugenie.

There are questions about his right to live at the Royal Lodge, where he has secured a 75-year lease with a one-time £1 million payment. Buckingham Palace did not wish to comment.

Wills, 39, and Charles, 73, told His Majesty they had agreed'Andrew must go'

5

Wills, 39, and Charles, 73, told His Majesty they had agreed ‘Andrew must go’Credit: Getty – Contributor
It is believed that siblings Princess Anne and Prince Edward visited him at his 30-room Royal Lodge residence to warn Andrew of what was to come.

5

It is believed that siblings Princess Anne and Prince Edward visited him at his 30-room Royal Lodge residence to warn Andrew of what was to come.Credit: AP
The 95-year-old Queen replied that she'had the same opinion'

5

The 95-year-old Queen replied that she ‘had the same opinion’Credit: AFP

York calls to cut Duke link

CALLS are growing because Andrew has been stripped of his Duke of York title.

It was one of the few things he was allowed to keep after the Queen took most of it.

But politicians in the city say that should go too.

Rachael Maskell, Labor MP for York Central, said: “This association with York must end. I am working with agencies to address sexual violence and depraved behavior. “

Darryl Smalley, Lib Dem councilor, said: “York is amazing. We have a lot to be proud of and one thing we don’t want is to be too burdened with this connection to Prince Andrew.”

Labor councilor Pete Kilbane said: “The stubborn people want to create as much distance between the city and the duchy as possible.”

The duchy, founded in the 14th century, will return to the sovereign upon Andrew’s death.

Prince Charles refused to answer questions about Andrew while visiting Aberdeenshire

https://www.the-sun.com/news/4466042/princes-charles-andrew-game-of-thrones/ Prince Charles planned to torture his shameful brother Andrew over Christmas with his son William

DevanCole

Daily Nation Today is an automatic aggregator of the all world’s media. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials, please contact us by email – admin@dailynationtoday.com. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.

Related Articles

Back to top button