Peel Regional Police say one individual has died after a automobile crashed right into a pole early Friday.
Emergency crews had been referred to as to Rathburn and Creditview roads at round 5:30 a.m. for studies of a crash.
Police mentioned a automobile hit a pole and one individual was pronounced useless.
Investigators mentioned they’re attempting to verify if a second automobile was concerned.
Anybody with info is requested to contact police.
– We’ve one automobile right into a pole & trying to verify if a 2nd automobile concerned
– N/B & S/B Creditview closed btw Rathburn & Melia
– Erindale @GOtransit nonetheless open
– Media officer @OfficerCannon will meet media in GO lot at 7:30am
– Use N/B C’view from Burnhamthorpe
— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPolice) November 12, 2021
© 2021 World News, a division of Corus Leisure Inc.
https://globalnews.ca/news/8368958/crash-rathburn-creditview-road-mississauga/ | Police investigating deadly crash after automobile hits pole in Mississauga – Toronto