Tons of Pokémon in Pokémon Legend: Arceus requires something special to evolve, instead of just leveling up. The game uses a combination of previous techniques with new evolutionary methods and items. Ours Pokémon Legend: Arceus special evolution guide guide explaining how to develop Kleavor, Basculegion, Wyrdeer, Ursaluna, Sneasler, Overquiland other special Pokémon.
Some new Pokémon with special Forms of Hisuian and developments require something specific to develop. After completing these requirements, you can open the bag, select Pokémon, and evolve them.
Table of contents
Evolution based on battle
Some Pokémon only evolve if they use a specific move a certain number of times or take a certain amount of damage. Both of these can happen in multiple battles, so you can go out and attack weak Pokémon to get this done quickly.
- Hisuian Quilfish → Overquil: Use Barb Barrage in Strong Style 20 times
- Standler & rarr; Wyrdeer: Using psyshield Bash in an Agile style 20 times
- White stripe basin → Basculegion: Takes more than 250 damage while recoil
These Pokémon evolve when they learn a specific move.
- Aipom & rarr; Ambipom: Double Hit
- Bonsly & rarr; Sudowoodo: Mimic
- Lickitung → Lickilicky: Released
- Mime Jr. → Mr. Mime: Mimic
- Piloswine & rarr;Mamoswine: Ancient power
- Tangela → Tangrowth: Ancient power
- Yanma & rarr;Yanmega: Ancient power
Development by sex
These Pokémon only evolve when they have a specific gender.
- Burmy (male) & rarr; Mothim
- Burmy (female) & rarr; Wormadam
- Combee (female) → Vespiquen
- Ralts (male) → Gallade (with Dawn Stone)
- Revenue (female) → Frostlass (with Dawn Stone)
Evolution of stones and items
Some Pokémon only require you to use a specific item on them. If you have the required item in your inventory and hover over it, the Pokémon will say “Compatible“If you can use it to grow.
In Pokémon Legend: Arceusyou can use Wire linked with Earn Pokémon you normally trade to evolve. You can also evolve any Pokémon that would normally require the item to hold while trading simply by using the item on the Pokémon.
We’ve listed the item-based developments below.
- Alolan Vulpix → Hellon Ninetails: Ice
- Clefairy → Clefable: Moon stone
- Dusclops & rarr; Dusknoir: Fabric Reaper
- Eevee & rarr; Flareon: Flint
- Eevee & rarr; Glaceon: Ice
- Eevee & rarr; Jolteon: Thunder Stone
- Eevee & rarr; Leafeon: Stone leaves
- Eevee & rarr; Vaporeon: Ice water
- Electabuzz → Electivire: Electirizer
- Gligar → Gliscor: Razor Fang at night
- Grinder & rarr; Golem: Link wire
- Happy & rarr; Chansey: Oval stone during the day
- Haunter & rarr; Gengar: Link wire
- Hisuian Growlithe → Hisuian Arcanine: Flint
- Hisuian Sneasel → Sneasler: Razor Claw during the day
- Hisuian Voltorb → Hisuian electrode: Stone leaves
- Johto Sneasel & rarr; Weavile: Swipe the razor at night
- Kadabra → Alakazam: Link wire
- Kirlia (male) → Gallade: Stone of dawn
- Machoke & rarr; Machamp: Link wire
- Magmar → Magmortar: Magmarizer
- Magneton & rarr; Magnezone: Thunder Stone
- Misdreavus → Mismagius: Sunset Stone
- Murkrow → Honchkrow: Sunset Stone
- Onix & rarr; Steelix: Metallic shirt
- Petilil & rarr; Hisuian Lilligant: Sunstone
- Pikachu → Raichu: Thunder Stone
- Porygon → Porygon2: Upgrade
- Porygon2 → Porygon-Z: Great disc
- Rhydon & rarr; Rhyperior: Guard
- Roselia → Roserade: Shiny stone
- Scyther & rarr; Kleavor: Black Augustin
- Scyther & rarr; Scissors: Metallic shirt
- Snorunt (female) → Frostlass: Stone of dawn
- Full of energy & rarr; Togekiss: Shiny stone
- Ursaring & rarr; Ursaluna: Peat block when full moon
- Vulpix & rarr; Nine tails: Flint
These Pokémon can evolve based on their location. Eevee only needs to be around the respective rock for Leafeon and Glaceon, although we were told to evolve Magneton and Nosepass after just being in Coronet Plateau.
Keep in mind that some of these Pokémon can also evolve using stones, as listed above, so it might be a better idea to use them, depending on how long you want your Pokémon to evolve. me.
- Eevee & rarr; Leafeon: Near Mossy Rock in the southwest area of The Heartwood (Obsidian Fieldlands)
- Eevee & rarr; Glaceon: Near Ice Rock in a cave in the Bonechill Wastes (Alabaster Icelands)
- Magneton & rarr; Magnezone: Coronet Plateau
- Nosepass & rarr; Probopass: Coronet Plateau
- Sliggoo & rarr; Goodra: Rainy area
Evolution based on friendship
These Pokémon only evolve if you reach a high level of friendship with them. You can do this by leveling them up. An NPC named Belamy in front of Village grasslands in Jubilife City will rate your friendship level with your Pokémon.
- Budew & rarr; Roselia
- Buneary & rarr; Lopunny
- Chingling & rarr; Chimecho
- Cleffa & rarr; Clefairy
- Eevee & rarr; Espeon (daytime)
- Eevee & rarr; Sylveon (while knowing a fairy walk)
- Eevee & rarr; UMBRELLA (night)
- Golbat → Crobat
- Munchlax → Snorlax
- Pichu & rarr; Pikachu
- Riolu → Lucario
- Togepi → Full of energy
Other evolutionary methods
Mantine so weird that it has its own category. To grow your Mantyke you need to have Remoraid in your party with Mantyke. That’s it.
https://www.polygon.com/pokemon-legends-arceus-guide-pla/22899194/special-evolution-methods-kleavor-basculegion-wyrdeer-ursaluna-sneasler-overquil Pokémon Legends Arceus Special Evolution Requirements Guide