Participated by purchasing a ticket, Pokemon GO’s The travel event has left the confines of the Kanto region and arrived in Johto from Pokemon Gold, Silver, and Crystal.
On the top of virtual Pokemon GO experienceThe Pokemon GO’s Tour event will even feature live festivals at certain locations on February 27. In the current iteration of the Johto tour, players who purchase tickets will be able to choose between sessions version of Pokemon Gold or Silver to refine their experience when encountering version-specific Pokemon and complete a Special Research Mission on their way to meet Celebi with a special move in its move set.
Details of Pokemon GO: Johto Tour
As said before, Pokemon GO Trainers purchasing tickets (currently $11.99 USD) for the Johto Tour will choose between Gold or Silver Pokemon for their event, which means to get all the Pokemon from both versions, the trainer Trainer may need a friend or two to trade with. is participating in the reverse version. This is reminiscent of the main Pokemon games, releasing exclusive Pokemon that only appear in certain versions to encourage transactions between players completing their Pokedexes.
In addition to catching Pokemon and completing quests, trainers who complete the Pokemon GO event will be able to receive a time study for early 2022 based on Legacy Season. If trainers purchase tickets by January 10, 2022, they will receive time studies for both January and February. However, train riders who purchase their tickets before February 10, 2022 will only receive the February time study.
Freelancers who did not purchase tickets can still enjoy parts of the event for free. Starting February 26 from 9:00am to 9:00pm, Pokemon featured in Johto . region will appear in the wild along with the incubation, and the player will still be able to complete research quests and participate in combat trainer with Johto theme. However, players who buy tickets will have full rights to experience, including:
Also readThe article continues below
- All Johto region Pokemon will appear in the wild, in raids, in eggs and will appear as rewards for completing research quests.
- A Special Research storyline featuring the Mythic Pokemon Celebi, which if caught during the event grants a special move that is not normally available.
- Upon completion of Special Research, Pokemon GO trainers will have access to the Research Job story, which provides a number of challenges over an extended period of time.
- All Pokemon originally introduced in the Johto region will have shiny shapes available to catch, including new shapes like Unown’s, which are drawn to Incense.
- A total of nine collecting challenges will be open to good Pokemon GO collectors.
- Eggs will only need 25% of their normal hatching distance.
- Trainers will earn double candy from catching and hatching Pokemon.
- A free shop pack will be available that includes three raid cards.
- Up to nine free raid cards will also be available by spinning photo discs at gyms.
- The new stickers will be available at the Pokemon GO store.
- Taking a picture of a Pokemon can result in a new Pokemon appearing in a photo bomb fashion similar to how Smeargle does.
https://www.sportskeeda.com/pokemon/pokemon-go-tour-johto-event-guide?utm_source=feed&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=sportskeeda Pokemon GO Tour Johto Event Guide