Never drink the water from your bedside table — here’s why

Many people these days rely on drinking water as soon as they wake up in the morning. Your mother and father probably told you that it is very healthy.

If you have this uncharacteristic habit, you’ve probably noticed that the water tastes strange.

Meals contain sugars and proteins that are easily consumed by microbes and poisoned. Although ordinary water does not contain any of these vitamins and there is no explanation for it, the unusual style comes in the water that sits on the bedside table by your bed overnight.

Despite this, a huge amount of dust and bacteria can accumulate in this glass of water. When water is exposed to air, it absorbs carbon dioxide and a small phase of this CO2 is converted to carbonic acid. What ability this water revealed to the air changes its chemical composition. So when carbonic acid releases a proton or two and it becomes carbonate or bicarbonate. It lowers the pH of the water and adjusts its taste.

The water is practically not evil anymore, but has really changed the taste after spending all night on the bedside table collecting bacteria and dust from the air.

After analyzing this thoroughly, you will think twice whether you should or shouldn’t drink it anymore. Never drink the water from your bedside table — here’s why


PaulLeBlanc is a Dailynationtoday U.S. News Reporter based in London. His focus is on U.S. politics and the environment. He has covered climate change extensively, as well as healthcare and crime. PaulLeBlanc joined Dailynationtoday in 2021 from the Daily Express and previously worked for Chemist and Druggist and the Jewish Chronicle. He is a graduate of Cambridge University. Languages: English. You can get in touch with me by emailing:

Related Articles

Back to top button