NATE DIAZ has apparently hinted he might pull out of his clash with Jake Paul.
The MMA legend, who left the UFC last September, will trade leathers with the boxer-turned YouTuber in a duel in Dallas on August 5.
But the fight appears to be up in the air after an arrest warrant was issued for Diaz on Monday after he was involved in a mass brawl in New Orleans last week.
Diaz’s seemingly imminent legal troubles prompted KSI to offer him to step in and settle scores with The Problem Child.
And that prompted a violent reaction from former UFC lightweight title challenger Diaz, who tweeted: “Lol.
“Why aren’t you two scared P*****s only fight each other [in] August?
“I’m going to fight someone who can really fight.”
Diaz’s adult message to the pair came after Paul accepted the prospect of KSI being the backup opponent for his return to the ring.
He said, “Great. I accept you as a backup opponent. [The] Combat is at 185. There are no rehydration clauses.
“Keep in shape and we’ll call you if needed. Thanks buddy for being so humble and dedicated.”
CASINO SPECIAL – BEST ONLINE CASINOS FOR 2023
Future UFC Hall of Famer Diaz was involved in a mass brawl following the Misfits Boxing show in New Orleans – where he nearly collided with Chase Demoor.
Diaz didn’t throw punches, instead opting to choke his attacker COLD OFF with a standing guillotine after being ambushed.
The Stockon bat gently dropped the man – who turned out to be Logan Paul look-alike and pro-MMA fighter Rodney Petersen Jr – to the street floor.
Diaz has yet to address the incident publicly, although Petersen took to social media to discuss the melee.
He said, “So I don’t know what the hell I did to Nate Diaz.
“But I’ll tell you what, I’ll fucking knock him out if I know he’s coming.
“You caught me off guard, dude. Did you think I was Logan? What the hell?”
SunSport has reached out to Diaz representatives for comment.