A woman has urged people to never smoke in her home, after witnessing filth filling the walls of her parents’ house.
Candice Leigh Clark took to TikTok to share a clip of herself trying to clean dirty brown walls, with the piece of cloth she was using instantly coated in brown.
Wrapping it up herself, she then tried to wipe away another section of the wall, which was now soaked with dirt.
“Never smoke in the house!” She captioned her video, on which she wrote: “My parents smoke 2 packs a day in their house!!!”
In the comments section, she revealed that she was cleaning up the property before selling it after her parents passed away.
“This happened after their death as I was about to sell my house,” she wrote, adding that they had been “sick for many years”.
People were quick to express their surprise at the condition of the walls in the comments section, with some offering their own suggestions for cleaning it up.
“I don’t think people realize how heavy indoor smoke is until you start cleaning it up!!
“The beam is meaningful!”
“Sugar soap is amazing. My dad’s walls are the same,” added another.
“That’s what my grandparents’ refrigerator is! I just always thought it was brown,” another commented.
“I then wiped it after my grandmother passed away and WOAH.”
Another suggested using TSP cleaner, writing: “TSP works wonders, but remember to wear gloves.”
Speaking of smoking, Smokers trying to quit will be prescribed e-cigarettes on the NHS.
The heartbreaking story of chimpanzees smoke 40 cigarettes a day.
https://www.the-sun.com/lifestyle/4497080/woman-parents-smoke-years-dirty-walls/ My parents smoke two packs of cigarettes a day in their house