My daughter was taken to the ICU and couldn’t breathe after we used regular cleaning products in my bathroom

A mother has warned of the dangers of using bleach to clean her home after one of her children was hospitalized due to the chemical.

Posting on TikTok Jana Watson said her daughter Avery was “accidentally inhaled bleach” after using Clorox spray in their bathroom.

Posting on TikTok Jana Watson says her daughter Avery has been rushed to the hospital

2

Posting on TikTok Jana Watson says her daughter Avery has been rushed to the hospitalCredit: TikTok / Nursjana
Watson explains how hard it was for Avery to breathe after inhaling smoke

2

Watson explains how hard it was for Avery to breathe after inhaling smokeCredit: TikTok / Nursjana

Watson has shared heartbreaking images of the moment the boy was taken to the hospital and put on a ventilator.

She wrote: “First time cleaning the bathroom with bleach!

“Accidentally inhaling bleach while cleaning the bathroom with bleach.

“Beware of cleaning products, keep rooms well-ventilated, open windows and doors!”

The frugal mom shows filth in areas she rarely cleans, including the laundry line
Cleaning the fan gives you tips on how to use the radiator to make your home smell good

The Centers for Disease Control says people exposed to dangerous levels of chlorine can experience chest tightness, difficulty breathing and even fluid in the lungs.

They added: “Follow the instructions on the label on the bleach product. Check to see if you need to wear any protective equipment, such as gloves or eye protection.

“Never mix household bleach (or any disinfectant) with any other cleaner or disinfectant. This can release vapors that can be very dangerous when inhaled.

“Make sure you have good ventilation when using bleaching products in your home (for example, open windows and doors to let fresh air in).”

In one clip, Watson explains how Avery had difficulty breathing after inhaling the smoke.

Since then, her footage has been viewed more than 2.8 million times.

In the second video, Avery is seen struggling to breathe.

The girl’s mother, Jana, said she suffered from heart palpitations, sweating and nausea and was transferred to the pediatric intensive care unit.

She added: “X-ray showed swelling behind the chordates.”

Users on TikTok say they “always keep windows open or fans on when cleaning with chemicals.”

Tom Brady was NOT retiring when he announced he was returning to the Buccaneers
I'm Rebel Wilson's PT and here's the secret to her weight loss routine

Another joked: “I know, housework is bad for your health.”

The Sun has reached out to Clorox for comment.

We pay for your stories!

Do you have a story for the American team The Sun?

https://www.the-sun.com/news/4890085/daughter-rushed-icu-mom-clorox-warning/ My daughter was taken to the ICU and couldn’t breathe after we used regular cleaning products in my bathroom

DevanCole

Daily Nation Today is an automatic aggregator of the all world’s media. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials, please contact us by email – admin@dailynationtoday.com. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.

Related Articles

Back to top button