MPower Financing provides non-public scholar loans to undergraduate and graduate college students who’re inside two years of incomes a level and attend a taking part U.S. or Canadian faculty. The lender focuses on working with worldwide college students and Deferred Motion for Childhood Arrivals recipients.
- Affords loans to worldwide college students and DACA recipients
- Does not require a credit score historical past or co-signer
- Gives fee reductions
- Does not provide scholar mortgage refinancing
- Gives loans just for college students of their final two years earlier than commencement
- Requires interest-only funds throughout faculty and for six months after commencement