COUNTRY music artist Morgan Wade has announced that she is embarking on her first tour of the United States.
Wade will introduce a variety of support acts and will be joined by singer Kaitlin Butts for most of the tour.
If you click on a link in this story, we may earn affiliate revenue.
When is Morgan Wade’s tour?
Morgan Wade will embark on her No Signs of Slowing Down tour on February 24, 2023.
Her tour begins in Louisville, Kentucky and will last through April 16, when she will finish the tour in her home state of Richmond, Virginia.
The new tour comes after releasing her first album Reckless in March 2021 and releasing her Acoustic Sessions EP with three new songs in August 2022.
Announcing the tour on her Instagram, Wade wrote, “It’s been a long time coming – I’m finally going to lead my first tour.
“I look forward to showing you all what the boys and I can do. Above all, I would like to thank all the fans who make this possible for me.”
Wade also said she will be joined by Kaitlin Butts and other rotating support acts such as Kyle Kelly, Nate Fredrick and Megan McRee.
Of the upcoming tour, Wade told Pollstar, “I’ve been working hard since Reckless came out. And we don’t stop.
“If people want to hear this music, we bring it, but now we bring everything.”
She continued, “…And I think it’s a good thing I haven’t done that before. There’s this demand from people who haven’t been able to see an entire show. You want this music and we’ll give it to you!”
Where does Morgan Wade perform?
Morgan Wade’s No Signs of Slowing Down Tour takes place on:
- February 24 at Headliners Music Hall (Louisville, Kentucky)
- February 25 at A&R Music Bar (Columbus, Ohio)
- February 26 at 9:30 Club (Washington, DC)
- March 1st at the Bowery Ballroom (New York, New York)
- March 2nd at The Sinclair (Cambridge, Massachusetts)
- March 3 at World Cafe Live (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania)
- March 4th at the Beachland Ballroom (Cleveland, Ohio)
- March 5th at El Club (Detroit, Michigan)
- March 7 at Hi-Fi (Indianapolis, Indiana)
- March 8 at the Majestic Theater (Madison, Wisconsin)
- March 10 at Joe’s Live (Rosemont, Illinois)
- March 11 at Fine Line (Minneapolis, Minnesota)
- March 12 at Wooly’s (Des Moines, Iowa)
- March 14 at the Bluebird Theater (Denver, Colorado)
- March 15 at the State Room (Salt Lake City, Utah)
- March 17 at The Coop (Columbia Falls, Montana)
- March 18 at the Neptune Theater (Seattle, Washington)
- March 19 at the Aladdin Theater (Portland, Oregon)
- March 21 at The Fillmore (San Francisco, California)
- March 23 in Troubadour (Los Angeles, California)
- March 24 at BarrelHouse Brewing Co (Paso Robles, California)
- March 25 at the Lobero Theater (Santa Barbara, California)
- March 26 at the Crescent Ballroom (Phoenix, Arizona)
- March 28 at Meow Wolf (Santa Fe, New Mexico)
- March 30 at the Heights Theater (Houston, Texas)
- March 31 at the Historic Scoot Inn (Austin, Texas)
- April 1 at the Kessler Theater (Dallas, Texas)
- April 13 at Ryman Auditorium (Nashville, Tennessee)
- April 14 at Buckhead Theater (Atlanta, Georgia)
- April 15 at The Gray Eagle (Asheville, North Carolina)
- April 16 at The National (Richmond, Virginia)
How can I buy tickets?
Tickets for the No Signs of Slowing Down tour go on sale on September 30, 2022 at 10am local time.
Presale tickets go on sale September 28, 2022 at 10am local time.
Those looking to purchase presale or regular tickets can do so from Ticketmaster, VividSeats and Songkick.
https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/6311147/morgan-wade-no-signs-slowing-down-tickets/ Morgan Wade No Signs Of Slowing Down Tour: How can I buy tickets?