These are frightening statistics. Marketers and advertisers are worried 80% of the working week. Moreover, the same Paychex study found that, on average, marketing and promotion professionals are more stressed than any other profession.
What is automation marketing and how it can benefit?
The advantages are substantial for associations and agencies looking to improve their marketing actions.
Here are a few of marketing automation agency can bring to improving business:
- Reduced workload during the work process and elimination of routine work. Many tools in the software help simplify many of the tasks that workers do every day, and they do not require a lot of hard work, such as emailing, texting, etc. It is also possible to enter answers to standard questions for an automatic chat on your site.
- Reducing stress and tension among workers. As a rule, when stress levels are elevated, it affects not only the health of workers but also their moods, affecting their communication at work and any other interaction. 85% of marketers say that introducing a marketing automation platform into the business has helped significantly reduce stress levels in the employee team.
- Faster and more accurate reporting. Automation marketing usually has automatic reporting and logging features. Moreover, workers may forget something or make a mistake in reporting, and the software creates an accurate and error-free report. You will be able to analyze the performance of the company.
- With automated marketing software, you will create a model of the company’s market activity, highlighting existing segments, products, sales channels, and other critical commercial characteristics.
- Determine the profitability and profitability of the company based on the model developed.
- Determine the profitability and profitability of the company based on the model developed. Analyze the product portfolio using various matrix models: BCG, GE, ADL, and other user-defined matrices.
- Analyze the external environment, including customers, competitors, and market attractiveness.
- Analyze the product portfolio using different matrix models: BCG, GE, ADL, and other user-defined matrices.
- With an automated marketing system, you can conduct a SWOT analysis showing your strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities using a built-in methodology.
- Get a sales forecast for your company.
- Identify promising strategic areas in target segments, product portfolios, and competitive advantages.
- Develop and compare different strategies and select the best plan.
- Draw up a marketing action plan to implement the strategy and estimate the cost of implementation.
- Obtain expert opinion on current and planned market activities through questionnaires and expert interviews.
- Monitor the implementation of the strategy by comparing planned and actual results.
- Reduce data processing time by using sales data imported from different sources in the analysis
Automated marketing solution is one of the most intensively developing sectors for the application of information technology, as the automation of information processes in this field is a strategic competitive factor in an intensively developing market environment.
The Marketing Automation system is based on classical marketing theory and considers the needs of practical marketing worldwide. The system is developed using internationally accepted analytical techniques and solves everyday practical marketing tasks. Automate marketing is an invaluable advisor for the CEO, Sales Director, or Head of Sales, allowing you to learn the basic principles and methods of marketing analysis and planning in practice.