CHELSEA face Liverpool in their next Premier League clash as both sides want to drag themselves back into the title race.
Although Manchester City now look like they will defend their title with ease, as they are 11 points ahead of second-placed Chelsea. after they beat Arsenal 2-1.
JOIN SUN VEGAS: GET £10 FREE BONUS WITH 100 GAMES TO PLAY AND NO SETTINGS (Applicable Ts&C)
Boss Jurgen Klopp will not attend the match against Liverpool, after a positive Covid-19 test result. The German will be isolated and assistant Pep Lijnders will control the touchline in his absence.
What time does the Chelsea vs Liverpool match start?
- Chelsea’s big clash with Liverpool will start from 4:30 pm UK time on Sunday, January 2.
- The match will take place at Stamford Bridge in London.
- There will be a full capacity audience attending the match.
What channel is it and can it be streamed?
- Chelsea vs Liverpool will be shown live on Sports sky Premier League and Sky Sports Football.
- You can stream the action live from the NOW TV or Sky Go apps, both available to download to your mobile device or tablet.
Ben Chilwell will miss the rest of the season for Chelsea while Thiago Silva comes off the bench with a hamstring problem.
Timo Werner is still recovering from the effects of the coronavirus and is unlikely to feature in the team.
Reece James limped ahead of Brighton and also had a hamstring problem, with Andreas Christensen also a doubt for Liverpool.
Liverpool’s main suspect is Thiago, who is suffering from muscle problems.
Andrew Robertson, however, remains suspended for the Reds and will also be absent.
- Chelsea – 10/21
- Draw – 12/5
- Liverpool – 10/13
* Allowed odds of Betfair and correct at the time of publication.
https://www.the-sun.com/sport/4376135/chelsea-vs-liverpool-live-stream-tv-channel-kick-off-time-premier-league-online/ Live streams, TV channels, team news and kick-off times for the big Premier League game