Lee Well being says it has 54 COVID-19 sufferers remoted in its hospitals on Monday. One dying was reported on Sunday.
- As of Monday morning, there are 54 COVID-19 sufferers remoted in Lee Well being hospitals (inpatient).
- Of those sufferers, one in all them is a baby being handled at Golisano Kids’s Hospital of Southwest Florida.
- Since Friday, there have been 13 new COVID-19 hospital admissions and 19 COVID-19 discharges.
- 72% of ventilators and 24% of ICU rooms can be found to be used. There are 4 COVID-19 sufferers on ventilators and 10 within the intensive care unit.
- The Monday morning census was at 85% of the staffed operational mattress capability.
- Because the begin of the pandemic, 1,199 sufferers have died at Lee Well being hospitals, with one dying on Sunday.
Lee Well being presents COVID-19 vaccines for anybody 12 and older at its Neighborhood Vaccination Clinic, positioned inside Gulf Coast Medical Middle. It’s open Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 7 a.m. to three:30 p.m. and there’s no price for the vaccine. Anybody could make an appointment on-line by visiting www.leehealth.org.
https://www.winknews.com/2021/10/18/lee-health-reports-54-covid-19-patients-in-its-hospitals-1-death-sunday/ | Lee well being reviews 54 COVID-19 sufferers in its hospitals, 1 dying Sunday