Lee Health said it had 255 patients with COVID-19 isolated at its hospitals on Tuesday.
Here’s the Tuesday morning report:
- As of Tuesday morning, Lee Health has 255 COVID-19 patients isolated in its hospitals.
- Of these patients, five of them are being treated at Southwest Florida’s Golisano Children’s Hospital.
- As of Tuesday morning, the hospital’s census was 94% of its staff active bed capacity.
- Census in the intensive care unit is 94% of staff active bed capacity.
- There are 38 COVID-19 patients in the ICU.
- On Monday, Lee Health’s emergency departments admitted 914 patients.
- Lee TeleHealth is currently free and is an easy alternative to avoid longer than usual wait times at urgent care centers. To access Lee Telehealth, download the Lee Health app or visit www.LeeTelehealth.org.
Copyright 2022 Fort Myers Broadcasting Company. Copyright Registered. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without prior written consent.
https://www.winknews.com/2022/02/01/lee-health-reports-having-255-covid-19-patients-isolated-in-its-hospitals-tuesday/ Lee Health reported 255 isolated COVID-19 patients in its hospitals on Tuesday