Have you started watching yet? 12 days of Christmas season two on HBO Max? We caught up with the three hosts to learn more about them!
Amanda Grace Jenkins was one of three potential customers looking for that special someone to bring home for the holidays.
Amanda, 33 years old, is an artist and hairstylist from Denver who identifies as a lesbian. She’s one of two LGBTQ+ leads this season!
Payment procedures 10 interesting facts About Amanda below!
- I am the second eldest in a family of seven children.
- On a whim, I decided to go to Brazil for the 2014 FIFA World Cup alone with only a backpack.
- I am known in my family for my iconic horror scream.
- I can’t stand the smell of bananas.
- I’ve been cutting my hair for 15 years and I can smooth and frizz.
Click inside to see the rest of the fun facts…
- I accidentally got caught up in a nude bike parade in London. But I was fully clothed.
- I have had a passion for learning how to salsa dance since watching Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights when I was 17 years old.
- When I was 21, I shaved my head for the St Baldrick Foundation to unite for children with cancer and raise money for cancer research. Afterwards, I attended the event again as a volunteer hairstylist who shaved the participants’ heads.
- I am passionate about discovering new foods and I often dream about traveling the world, trying foods from different cultures and sharing my experiences.
- Halloween is one of my favorite holidays and I usually wear my costume. My favorite people that I have worked with are Neytiri from Avatar and Maleficent.
All episodes of 12 days of Christmas season two is now streaming on HBO Max!
https://www.justjared.com/2021/12/03/get-to-know-12-dates-of-christmas-lead-amanda-grace-jenkins-with-these-10-fun-facts-exclusive/ Learn ’12 Days of Christmas’ Lead Amanda Grace Jenkins with These 10 Fun Facts (Exclusive)