PHOTOS have emerged showing the inside of Benjamin Mendy’s mansion, where he allegedly raped victims aged 17.
Jurors today saw police bodycam footage of the “isolated” mansion where 28-year-old Mendy is accused of raping several women.
The mansion was “an integral part” of how the Manchester City left-back and his co-defendant Louis Saha Matturie, 40, abused their alleged victims, Chester Crown Court heard.
Mendy is accused of ten crimes against seven women between October 2018 and August 2021.
He denies eight counts of rape, one count of sexual assault and one count of attempted rape.
Saha is accused of eight counts of rape and four counts of sexual assault involving eight women, which he also denies.
As the first day of their trial began, the jury was shown drone footage of Mendy’s gated mansion in Cheshire – 17 miles south of central Manchester.
Prosecutor Timothy Cray said the nearest village, Prestbury, was a 15-minute walk away.
He said: “It was isolated, many of the witnesses thought, and once they were there – with the gates locked behind them – they felt vulnerable.”
Many women had their phones taken away upon arrival, leaving them feeling ‘cut off’.
The jury was also shown a bodycam footage of police “walking through” inside the home.
Footage showed the ground floor – including a swimming pool, hot tub and cinema room.
Mr Cray said there were five dates – between October 2018 and August 2021 – when nine young women arrived at Mendy’s address.
Afterward, they all filed rape and/or sexual assault charges against Mendy and Saha.
Mendy is accused of raping five of the women – the youngest just 17.
The court heard Mendy and Saha locking several of their victims in rooms at the mansion.
The women were allegedly taken to the study and master bedroom, which have “special locking doors”.
In the event of a break-in, the locking mechanism creates a “panic room” that can only be opened from the inside and not from the outside.
Mr Cray told jurors that only someone who knew how to open the doors could do so, adding: “Two witnesses claim to have been raped in these rooms and felt trapped.”
“Vulnerable, scared, isolated – these are words you will hear from many witnesses,” Mr Cray added.
“Ask yourself, if you get under your skin what happened, who had the power and control in the situations these women went through and are going to hear about?”
Some of the applicants were 17 and 18 years old at the time.
Earlier this morning, jurors heard Mendy tell his victim to “don’t move” as he locked her arms behind her back and raped her.
[The mansion] was isolated, many of the Witnesses thought, and once there – with the gates locked behind them – they felt vulnerable.
Prosecutor Timothy Cray
The court heard of a significant date that included a pool party, a trip to a nightclub, and a post-club party at Mendy’s home on July 23 and July 24 last year.
During that time, Mendy is accused of raping three women — one aged 22 and two aged 19.
One of the 19-year-olds is said to have been raped by Saha.
Saha is also accused of sexually assaulting another 22-year-old woman over the same 24-hour period.
On the evening of July 23, a 22-year-old woman who worked at a Manchester nightclub was invited by Saha to the pool party for money in an attempt to ‘procure’ her as a potential victim, it is said.
Mendy invited the 22-year-old to the cinema room in the house and the woman told another girl if she wasn’t back in 10 minutes to come and find her.
The 22-year-old didn’t want sex, but he “persevered with his demands” until she gave in and he raped her, the court heard.
The other girl came looking for her – but found two of Mendy’s associates blocking her path.
After the pool party, Mendy, Saha and others went to China White nightclub in Manchester.
Two 19-year-old women who had been at the pool party returned to Mendy’s house after the club, where they were both allegedly raped.
One remembered being in the pool.
Her next memory was of her lying face down on a sofa in the living room with her arms behind her back.
Mendy raped her and said, “Don’t move, don’t move,” the court heard.
The £52million defense attorney arrived at Chester Crown Court today on the first day of his trial.
Mr Cray said nine young women arrived at Mendy’s address on five different days between October 2018 and August 2021.
They then filed rape and sexual assault charges against Mendy and Saha.
There are also four separate complaints against Saha, involving allegations outside Mendy’s home in Manchester and Sheffield.
Mendy was released on bail in January after serving 134 days in detention following his arrest in August.
Premier League champions Man City reportedly spent £49.2million to sign Mendy from French club Monaco in 2017.
He last played for the club on August 15, 2021, during their 1-0 defeat by Tottenham at the start of last season.
In September 2020, City boss Pep Guardiola announced that Mendy would be out for at least a month due to injury.
The process goes on.
https://www.the-sun.com/sport/6004264/benjamin-mendy-mansion-man-city-alleged-rape/ ‘LAIR’ Inside Benjamin Mendy’s mansion where the Man City footballer ‘raped victim aged 17 in locked panic rooms’.