The update was once again set in motion at the venerable law firm of McKenzie Brackman, which has reinvented itself as “a litigation firm specializing in only the highest profile cases, pushing boundaries and fiduciaries”. according to the official summary. Olagundoye will play a new character, Assistant Attorney General Erika Jackson, opposite original series stars Blair Underwood and Corbin Bernsen, who play Jonathan Rollins and Arnie Becker respectively.
In addition, Hari Nef (YOU, transparent) will play a transgender lawyer, while Ian Duff (Republic of Sarah) is a junior associate who has fundamental disagreements with Rollins about what it means to be black in America in 2022.
Ready for some more novelty nuggets? Good…
* Netflix announced that Change Season 4 will premiere on Wednesday, February 9.
* Fra fee (Hawk Eye) has joined the upcoming Disney+ Beauty and the Beast prequel series as Prince Benoit Berlioz, our sister site Diversity report.
* Really dirty dancing, a series of dance competitions hosted by Stephen “tWitch” in which celebrities relive the classic movie’s most memorable dance moments in hopes of becoming the next “Baby” and “Johnny” , will premiere on Tuesday, February 1 at 9/8c on Fox. Famous contestants include Brie Bella, Corbin Bleu, Tyler Cameron, Cat Cora, Howie Dorough, Antonio Gates, Anjelah Johnson-Reyes and Loni Love.
* Elizabeth Mitchell (Lost) will recur on FBI: International as Scott Forrester’s long-lost mother by Luke Kleintank, Limit line.
* The 64th Annual Grammy Awards will now air live on Sunday, April 3 on CBS from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. The ceremony was originally scheduled to take place on Monday, January 31 at Crypto.com Arena in Los Angeles, but was postponed due to the Omicron variant. Additionally, the CMT Music Awards, which were originally scheduled to take place on April 3, will move to a later date in April.
* See what happens live with Andy Cohen renewed to 2023, bringing the Bravo series through its 15th year of airing, every Limit line.
*Showtime has released a trailer for the material We need to talk about Cosby, showing early Sunday, January 30 at 10pm:
Which TVLine item is of interest to you today?
https://tvline.com/2022/01/19/la-law-revival-toks-olagundoye-cast-abc-drama-pilot/ ‘LA Law’ revival: Toks Olagundoye Cast in ABC Drama Pilot