John Morrison vs Harley Morenstein: Stream, Start Time, TV as Ex-WWE Star Meets Epic Meal Time Host in Creator Clash 2
FORMER WWE star John Morrison returns to the square circle this weekend… but NOT to wrestling.
Morrison, real name John Hennigan, will try his hand at boxing when he meets Harley Morenstein in Creator Clash 2.
Morenstein is known as the founder of the YouTube channel Epic Meal Time and is a self-confessed friend of Morrison.
The pair will meet on the undercard of iDubbbz against Alex Wassabi, who officiates at the Tampa event.
When is Morrison vs Morenstein?
- Morrison vs Morenstein takes place this weekend on Saturday April 15th.
- The main map is expected to launch at 10:30pm ET / 7:30pm PST.
What channel is this and can it be streamed live?
- Morrison vs Morenstein is shown live on Moment House.
- You can stream the action live from the Moment House app, which can be downloaded to your phone or tablet.
- The PPV price is $24.99 but increases to $34.99 on the day of the fight.
Creator Clash 2 map
- Main Event: Ian “iDubbbz” Jomha vs. Alex Wassabi
- Harley Morenstein (Epic Meal Time) vs Former WWE Star John Hennigan
- Fitz (GoodGuyFitz) vs Ididathing
- Froggy Fresh vs. Chris Ray Gun
- Marisha Ray (Critical Role) vs. Haley Sharpe (YodelHaley)
- Myth (Myth_YT) vs Hundar (MuscleParty)
- Arin Hanson (GameGrumps) vs. Jarvis Johnson
- Alanah Pearce (Charalanahzard) vs. RIPMika
- Crank gameplays against Leonhart
- Nathan Barnatt (father) vs. AB Ayad (Starkilla/The H3 Podcast)
- Jaelaray vs Abelina Sabrina
- Jack Manifold (JackManifoldTV) vs. Dakota Olave
what was said
Morrison talked about what it would be like to fight his friend Morenstein.
He said: “I only really know two people, him and [Dad]. I’d rather fight someone who isn’t my friend. Then he took up the fight. They texted me back and said, ‘Harley said he was going to fight you.’
“I thought, ‘I think I’m going to fight him.’ Then I thought about it and realized that in the world of pro wrestling, I don’t hit anyone harder than my friends.
“I knocked Sheamus’ teeth out before and we laughed about it the next day.
“When I started thinking about it, okay, we’re just going to hit each other until one of us can’t get up and I hope he’s still my friend after that!”
While Morenstein said: “He’s a wrestler and he’s used to going on the big stage. He wants to prove himself in the ring where he’s comfortable and prove he’s really strong.
“What’s better than beating up a guy like me who’s a YouTuber and taller.”