DROPPING HIS debut album in 2001, John Mayer has since become one of the most popular singer/songwriters in America.
Here’s everything we know about his 2022 tour.
John Mayer tour 2022: How can I buy tickets?
Average admission tickets range from $49 to $189, depending on the location.
For those who want to sit close to the stage, tickets can go up to $1000 or more.
Where will John Mayer go on tour in 2022?
- March 13: Los Angeles, California
- March 15: Los Angeles, California
- March 16: Los Angeles, California
- March 18: San FranciscoCalifornia
- March 19: San Francisco, California
- March 22nd: Seattle, Washington
- March 23: Seattle, Washington
- March 25: Salt Lake City, Utah
- March 27: Denver, Colorado
- April 2: Dawn, Florida
- April 5: Tampa, Florida
- April 8: Atlanta, Georgia
- April 9: Atlanta, Georgia
- April 11: Charlotte, North Carolina
- April 13: Nashville, Tennessee
- April 20: Austin, Texas
- April 21: Austin, Texas
- April 23: Houston, Texas
- April 24: Dallas, Texas
- April 28: Chicago, Illinois
- April 29: Chicago, Illinois
- May 3: Toronto, Ontario
- May 5: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- May 7: Belmont Park, New York
- May 9: Boston, Massachusetts
- May 10: Boston, Massachusetts
Most read in Celebrities
Traci Braxton posts tragic last photo on Instagram before dying of cancer at the age of 50
How many albums does John Mayer have?
John Mayer has a total of eight full-length studio albums, including:
- Room for Squares (2001)
- Heavier Things (2003)
- Continuum (2006)
- Battle Studies (2009)
- Born and Raised (2012)
- Valley of Heaven (2013)
- Search Everything (2017)
- Sob Rock (2021)
Based on Celebrity net worthThe singer has an estimated net worth of $70 million.
In addition to her successful solo career, Mayer also appeared as a member of Die & Companya sub band of the Grateful Dead.
We pay for your stories!
https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/4882478/john-mayer-tour-2022-buy-tickets/ John Mayer tour 2022: How can I buy tickets?