Inside Love Island bombs Samie’s incredible north London home as she turns three boys’ heads at the mansion
LOVE Island bombshell Samie Elishi’s has shared a glimpse inside her north London home.
The 22-year-old, who recently joined the ITV2 show as a bombshell, has swapped her amazing pad for the South Africa villa.
Samie loves sharing stunning selfies on social media that have provided a little glimpse of their humble abode.
In one picture, the reality star posed for a mirror selfie in her bedroom.
Her room features a double bed with a gray frame, white linens, and gray floorboards.
For her 21st birthday, she put up an incredible balloon display in one of the rooms of her house.
Love Island 2023 cast revealed
Here’s your rundown of the Love Island 2023 contestants
- All about Bond actress Olivia Hawkins
- The villa’s first visually impaired star, Ron Hall
- Who is Tanyel Revan?
- Everything you need to know about Kai Fagan
- Celebrity makeup artist Lana Jenkins
- Who is TikTok farmer Will Young?
- All about science student Tanya Manhenga
- Everything you need to know about Shaq Muhammad
- Who is Love Island’s Anna-May Robey?
- All about Haris Namani
- Bombshell and footballer Tom Clare
- Who is Love Island bombshell Zara Lackenby-Brown?
- explained Australian beauty Jessie Wynter
- All about Aaron Waters
- The full cast of Love Island has been revealed
Meanwhile, her block outside has a deck and stairs to get onto the grass.
She can also sit back and relax on a rocking chair.
Samie has already caused some drama on Love Island.
The beauty caught the eye of Ron Hall (25), Kai Fagan (24) and Tom Clare (23).
Even away from Love Island, Samie lives a very glamorous life that includes luxury vacations and boozy nights out.
LOVE ISLAND NEWS
Everything you need to know about Love Island
Tonight Kay and Tanyel Revan hit the rocks after Samie’s arrival.
The pair have been coupled together for the past seven days but cracks are showing.
After Kai takes Samie for a chat (in front of Tanyel) on tonight’s show, it’s clear she’s not happy about it and later confronts him about it.
Tanyel refers to the step as “insensitive” and tells him, “I don’t feel like I’m your main priority and that put me off you. I won’t lie.”
“Whether you apologize or not, I don’t accept that, I’m too annoyed and I want my space,” she warns him.
- LOVE ISLAND WILL AIR TODAY AT 9PM ON ITV2 AND ITVX
https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/tv/7271092/inside-love-island-bombshell-samie-london-home/ Inside Love Island bombs Samie’s incredible north London home as she turns three boys’ heads at the mansion